cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

it would be tons of work to update it as it would be morre accurate and more detailed. KOSMOS is no where near complete.

as for DL link

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1417259/kerbal/cBBp_Sky_Penetration_Co._Produces_Pack._V0.4.zip

I think I fixed the fuel problem with tibs suggestion and added the smaller windows capsule I think :/ not sure.

but an update would invole starting the capsule form scratch. If anyone wants to assist me in such things i can provide you with models and advice. but for now it will rest.

Looks like the capsule is basically unbuildable in .15. I imagine the attachpoint changes have caused that... any fixes in the works? If you\'re not going to work on it, it might be worth handing off to another modder.

Pics Are Broke.

that\'s cause this mod is basically abandoned :P as much as i like space X. it will be some time till I revamp this mod. Perhaps when falcon next gen design is released. then i will be more accurate.

also, the game is getting new features. it is best to just wait so I can use them all. if i remade this mod now it would be drastically better and different. :) o it will only get better but I have no pictures to post. someone should gimme some.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the necro but surely there has never been a better time to revive this mod CCBP? Scales are practically perfect now, addons could intergrate mechjeb, crew, solar panels, launch escape and I know it\'s a huge ask but may as well get it ready for docking. Either way, sorry for the necro again but this mod was the first I though about as soon as I saw the new bigger scale parts

• 11 months later...

I have integrated many of the things requested. This is my favorite capsule. I have had problems with the RCS system, but other than that WOW. Crewmanifest and MechJeb integrate cleanly along with some of my own mods. I am not 100% happy with attempts to integrate life support systems but that is coming. I might be convinced to upload mine in this in basically a dead mod.

I have integrated many of the things requested. This is my favorite capsule. I have had problems with the RCS system, but other than that WOW. Crewmanifest and MechJeb integrate cleanly along with some of my own mods. I am not 100% happy with attempts to integrate life support systems but that is coming. I might be convinced to upload mine in this in basically a dead mod.

You....... I..... I can't even speak. That was just shy of a year for necroing. Try reading the date of the last post next time. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.