[KSPMV] It's Always a Good Time

Cesrate

All right, I decided to release it although there're still authors haven't replied my message.
It's a compilation, and the first video I've made.

Uhh, here's a thing:
Because of the music it can't be played on phones and TVs. I've tried to dispute the copyright statement to make this video playable on all platforms (for now) but I'm not sure if it will or won't work forever or something bad will happen.

And... Should this thing be in "Live from Mission Control!" ?

And... There's a backup on https://vimeo.com/73349778 (It's a little strange to say it's backup as the quality is even better than YouTube) Edited by Cesrate

I'm sorry but that may or may not beat Build Fly Dream. This may be my new favorite KSP video to date.. Very well done, sir or madame.

I'm not meant to beat some videos, because this is a compilation instead of an individual work. And four clips of Build Fly Dream Trailer are presented in this video.

This is such an cool compilation.

The way everything fits together, the way bits have been fit to the song, the way it covers basically every aspect- very job.

I have watched it several times over the past few days, and probably will come back to it more times. It's great.

Also:

What?... How many, actually?

We don't know, because this forum doesn't give an option to show gender. That's something I'd like, so we know which pronouns to use.

Edited by Tw1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.