Kerbal LEGO!

OverTheHill

Let me get this straight. Kerbal Space Program is a game about building rockets out of a set of standard parts. LEGO is a set of standard blocks used to build things. Basically you want to make a lego set, for a game that is very much digital lego.

What exactly is the point?

Two words: Kerbal minifigs!

I partially agree with you. The first three themes (town, space, castle) give you pretty much free reign. With a little adjustment you could stick in Racing, pirates, sports, and dinosaurs. The only problem is that for some reason those are not the most popular. The Harry Potter, Star wars, and Pirates of the Caribbean are only to allow for a larger consumer base. I'm ok with that because I would rather Lego have money than either Mega Blocks or whatever knock-off brand they have now.

Your last point is the only reason I disagree with you. Lego sets have been sets since the original interlocking brick.

like this:

In the picture above I have layed out a selection of LEGO rocket parts, that are built in the style of KPS.

Well.. Thats embarrassing :blush:

Edit: Okeyday, theyre all gone I think. No more Kerbal Pace Sprogram :confused:

Edited by OverTheHill

Let me get this straight. Kerbal Space Program is a game about building rockets out of a set of standard parts. LEGO is a set of standard blocks used to build things. Basically you want to make a lego set, for a game that is very much digital lego.

What exactly is the point?

I second this, why make a lego set where you have to imagine and fake physics when you can just play it and laugh hilariously at random designs and things exploding

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.