School, AKA prison.

Deadpangod3

I hate it, my teachers are all complete jerks, ones definition of talking is screaming, another treats me like I know absolutely nothing, and another I swear has anger issues,

And it starts tomorrow D:

And I never learn anything, by the time they try to teach you something, you've already figured it out by yourself.

And I have to deal with this for 3/4 of a year :(

Two of my teachers hate me, and another one is trying to teach us how to use Microsoft Word (like I don't know already).

The problem is, unless you're a weird exception, you won't be an aerospace engineer unless you go through all this crap first.

I find this quite funny:

-Physics: 5/5

-Mathematics: 5/5

-Geometry: 5/5

-Chemistry: 4.5/5 (Atomic stuff going on).

-English: 5/5

-Religion: 3/5

-Spanish (my mother language): 2.5/5

-Ethics: 3.5/5

See? :P

Edited by astropapi1

Two of my teachers hate me, and another one is trying to teach us how to use Microsoft Word (like I don't know already).

The problem is, unless you're a weird exception, you won't be an aerospace engineer unless you go through all this crap first.

I find this quite funny:

-Physics: 5/5

-Mathematics: 5/5

-Geometry: 5/5

-Chemistry: 4.5/5 (Atomic stuff going on).

-English: 5/5

-Religion: 3/5

-Spanish (my mother language): 2.5/5

-Ethics: 3.5/5

See? :P

your not the only one who thinks its funny :P

BTW The kids from 6th grade comed today(we are only in fifth) and throwed a garbage can at me.For some reason.Also,we will have spanish because ON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ENGLISH AND SLOVAK ISN'T ENOUGHT,AND MY SCHOOL CANNOT AFFORD ANYTHING SO THEY WANT GRANTS!. Edited by EvilotionCR2

@Moon Goddess,When you think about it,that "Prison" will teach you a lot of things,well,if you don't know what a computer mouse is. Or what 24x6 is (okay maybe just at my school). EDIT: And how hard can being a adult can be lol?

Edited by EvilotionCR2

atleast my birthday is on a saturday (next saturday :D) so i wont have to spend it at school,

last year my birthday was horrible D:

(yes i asked my mom for a new computer, but she said no :mad: cause she "doesnt have enough money" but yet she can buy my LITTLE SISTER a new computer :huh:)

(and my sisters only 8 years old :mad:)

BTW The kids from 6th grade comed today(we are only in fifth) and throwed a garbage can at me.For some reason.Also,we will have spanish because ON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ENGLISH AND SLOVAK ISN'T ENOUGHT,AND MY SCHOOL CANNOT AFFORD ANYTHING SO THEY WANT GRANTS!.

Jeesus, your learning spanish in fifth? I'm in seventh and this is my first year. I'm just glad I am in seventh now, people can't pick on me for being a "little kid" :P There are still eighth graders, but who cares about them? Also that grant stuff is funny. My school had an assembly where my principals and vice principals talked about how we were nominated to be the best school in the USA, and talking about how if we win, we get a "grant", and we get to use the money for special stuff. What, do they think we're (I'm) five? I know what a grant is, and I decoded the whole thing as: "We're screwed, we're out of money, you kids behave well and we get the big bucks, we got a dealio? Good."

atleast my birthday is on a saturday (next saturday :D) so i won't have to spend it at school,

last year my birthday was horrible D:

(yes i asked my mom for a new computer, but she said no :mad: cause she "doesnt have enough money" but yet she can buy my LITTLE SISTER a new computer :huh:)

(and my sisters only 8 years old :mad:)

And your 8 YEAR OLD SISTER!? She gets her own computer!? What kind of world do we live in!

"School = Prison", how cute

Tell you what, I'll trade you. I'll go to school and you come be an adult.

Yeah, I hate school, but I wouldn't call it prison. And if you're AT LEAST my age, you'll know how hard real jobs are (from teachers and parents complaining about it to you).

Edited by swiftgates24

Actually in my school's lunch food is one rank lower than some state prisons. Mainly because we have the highest amount of people to feed of any public school system (OPS) in the U.S. so they to give us crap food to save costs. Our fries are LIMP and CHEWY. :mad:

And your 8 YEAR OLD SISTER!? She gets her own computer!? What kind of world do we live in.

is it then wrong that since I've been 4 years old I've had a computer? :P

We where taught the earth goes around the sun. I WAS IN THE TOP CLASS for gods sake! I hate the education system

picard-facepalm.jpg

i really hope your joking...

Edited by M.Wolfy

Hey kids be glad you are going to school!

You have Lots of holidays, your parrents are paiing for your crap, you have break every 45 minutes, and you never spend more than 8hours per day in school except when you have some voluntarilly extra clases.

And dont try to tell me otherways i was going to school too so you´ll not fool me.

Just wait till you grow up. Then You´ll see! Spending all day in office, only one 0,5hour break, solving other peoples screwups, having to pay all your **** and also for other peoples ****. And only 20 days of holiday per year, and you cant even get them at once, because you have to support the team.

If someone throw you to this now,U would scream in terror and beg for getting back to school.

If you think school is a "prison" wait'll you get a load of the work place. Gulag of fun!

hehe my thoughts exactly.. I wish I could go back to school. I finished high school in 94, even now I remember how easy life was.

Wait until you start pulling 60-70 hour work weeks, or getting called in on the weekend to go into work to simply hard reset a server, spending days in meetings, irrelevant training sessions, certification renewal... It goes on...

And that's just work. Wait until you have kids and get married (if you are that way inclined) School will seem even more of a party.

If the worst thing you have to look forward to in your day is ignorant teachers and boredom, then that's not so bad. :) Enjoy the time you have being young, because it's gone before you know it. When you are older think back to this thread and chuckle to yourself on how naïve you were. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.