The Kraken Attack(s)!

cantorobriar

Gravity would mean you had DeadlyReentry installed - but my ship disintegrated due to structural failure and following collisions even without FAR installed during such a maneuver.

I had a Minmus / Eve (cant remember which) landed probe on landing struts - jumping to it from the space center or via Targetron made the lowest parts pop ... every time, until I avoided doing it to at least keep the probe core there ... :P

The Space Station Wobble Kraken struck only once, he could be persuaded to go cook himself by attaching the solar panels differently/using other parts.

The wobble kraken attacked my Minmus kethane space station once in .20

So I had just filled up a kethane miner and was aproaching the station in darkness, when I switched to the station to turn its lights on it start spinning for no reason, I turn sas on to try and stop the wobble and spinning but it gets faster and faster and faster and then KABOOM!!! It explodes at every single joint, sending debris flying everywhere, somehow Jeb in the miner is unharmed, and no kethane is lost cause that was to be my first load, so its back to another wobblingly painful launch to Minmus again with a huge space station, which ends up failing, by then I realized I wasn't gunna get another up there without cheats and hyper edited it up to Minmus, and guess what.

THE KRAKEN ATTACKS IT AGAIN!!!!!! :mad:

I only remember veing attacked of the Kraken once. Bob was on a Jetpack Joyride on the Mün, going from one spacecraft to another - it was about one kilometer. Just as he landed 5 meters away from the lander, the Hell Kraken struck. Bob went flying to 111111m, 222222, all the way up to 999999, and then again and again - until the altimeter stopped dead at 666666m. Bob and the waiting spacecraft disappeared, but I was able to revive bob with Crew Manifest.

When launching a space station, somewhat small-mediumish in size in one go with a lifter, I sent it up and was in the map view to make sure my apoapsis was in the region of 70-80km, oddly everything went silent so I tabbed back into rocket view and several fuel tanks and all the active rockets were gone, as if something deleted them mid-flight, no explosions. I think the Kraken took pity on me to leave my space station in tact... until it re-entered atmos and crashed back down to Kerbin due to all useful rocketry being destroyed.

Had a crew returning from Dres. Jumped to their ship from the tracking station, and then it struck. The ship was catapulted out of system at a significant fraction of the speed of light and, according to the mission clock, about six months forward in time. Then the ship vanished, when I jumped back to Kerbin so did the rest of the universe. And it wasn't just that save it ruined, it corrupted every save I had and every new save I made, I had to reinstall KSP to get it to work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.