What do you think about new KSP 0.22 preview viido?

Pawelk198604

I think it's look awesome i current state is it's also cool but after some time in sandbox become boring.

The new scientific features can be very motivating.

I would be glad for warp function in space port, it would be cool in transferring craft to other planets.

First of all it's amazing how rapidly KSP development takes place. Compared to some other games (yes, I'm looking at you, Duke Nuke'm, but also you, Half-Life) where you get lots of teasers and then... nothing, this is amazing. Because what the devs are showing is not so much empty demo shells of “what we might include in the game†but much more “what's in the new release once it's ready for publication which is going to be really, really soonâ€Â

The science experiments look gorgeous, and I hope the R&D section doesn't kill the frame rate on the space center too much, but it surely looks impressive.

Wait, so the specimen container lets us expose Kerbin wildlife to outer space? I can taste the discussions already!

Player #1: "I refuse to use the Specimen Container, no animal experiments in my KSP thank you!"

Player #2: "I just flew a probe with eleventyfive Specimen Containers into the Sun! Burn, vermin!"

Yeah science. And subassemblies! Totally happy with it. I just hope they add customizable folder structures or a search feature for the subassemblies, because i use subassemblies a lot. It would be somewhat annoying to have to scroll through pages of launch vehicles just to find the rover you want to load.

Wait, so the specimen container lets us expose Kerbin wildlife to outer space? I can taste the discussions already!

Given how ethical we treat the Kerbals... it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

And I'm sure we'll see some awesome mods for the Radiation Exposure test:

• Fluffy bunnies
  • Kittens
  • Puppies

Bring it on! :)

I looks good. I like the progression.

But I'm a little worried that science is nothing more than: Sciencecontainer *click* , Antenna *click* = Science done.

That would be a shame.

I hope that the Kerbals on EVA have to do something to get some experiments done with Animations etc.

Thats at least what I had in my mind when I heared that you can do science in the future.

The science-tree is really looking good and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

If we're getting space marmots, I want the ability to put a beanie on the space marmot. Can't have marmots in space without some sort of miniature marmot headgear.

And the beanie must have a propeller to comply with LES and flight recovery protocols, because putting a parachute on a marmot would silly. They get all moody if you try. Nothing worse than a sulking marmot.

Edited by Jack Wolfe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.