Loading stock craft question

Hey again,

It's been a while since I asked a pathetic question so for your entertainment I put forward the following.

I quite enjoy tooling around with the stock craft but am sick of building my standard asparagus staged mainsail powered launch craft underneath them.

Is there anyway I can cut, copy or somehow add a craft I have built to a stock craft?

All the best from Aus

Henno

Problem of Subassembly is that it messes up with fuel lines and struts and you have to place then all over again, with is even more annoying and time consuming than actually building a 6 booster asparagus rocket on the first place.

The best option is simple duplicate the ship witch you want to re-use the lifter you last used by saving them again with a differente name and deleting anything above. Since they added the feature of being able to change the command pod this has been become the best option IMO.

The copy command, alt left click for Windows, makes it easy to assemble asparagus staging. Place all bracing before the first copy made by selecting at the decoupler. After pasting in place, only the fuel line needs to be repositioned. Copy that set and paste and only the staging needs to be set in proper order. All braces and fuel lines should be in their proper place.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.