Arguments for KSP

PetahSchwetah

Do you have dropbox? I put my whole KSP game folder in there, and access it from anywhere.

I'm pretty sure with steam you'd just have to find the KSP install folder within the steam folder, then right click and 'sync

Sadly, for some inexplicable reason there are people completely devoid of interest in space, astronautics and science. Sometimes they can be reformed, sometimes not. My brother is like that. He would show any interest in space only if i'd shown him photos of space fish he could've catch, photograph and gloat about on Facebook. Hopeless :(

I got my brother to buy this game, he rarely plays it and very much dislikes it. No matter how I try to get him to play or show him videos, he doesn't seem interested at all. He has other games like Awesomenauts and Left 4 Dead 2 and there's no good way to get him to play it reliably.

Really, the game isn't for everyone, it's best to let people discover it on their own, as forcing it on someone makes you look kinda bad.. :c

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.