I'm really excited about .22 but I am getting married on Saturday..........

dazhat

From youtube I am really looking forward to getting my hands on the .22 version with the new tech tree. I think it will really give some purpose to the game and especially the underused other parts like all the engines.

However, as the title suggests I am getting married this Saturday to the love of my life and as a result I will be away on my honeymoon for a little while and unable to play KSP. Maybe by the time I come back to the UK they will have released a new mini update to fix small problems with .22. I probably wont be able to play until mid November :(

I think you might be better off being forced to wait. I'm a little wary that they skipped the QA milestone and went straight to Experimentals to satisfy consumer demand.

That is not true at all :)

See Ted's blog post about QA testing from a while back: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/entries/905-Branching-Out!

I am getting married this Saturday to the love of my life and as a result I will be away on my honeymoon for a little while and unable to play KSP.

So, you're saying KSP is not an acceptable first-night-of-matrimony activity?

Congratulations, and good luck!

Congratulations on your marriage. :) May you never decouple. When your Jumbo rendezvous with her clampotron on your marriage's maiden flight, enjoy nights hotter than Kerbol and fill out your Hitchhiker in situ; do a grand tour of the house.

-Duxwing

I don't know how I should feel about this thread with these "jokes"....

Nobody has yet suggested the proper way to perform marital asparagus staging, so we're safe. Were safe. I think I just ruined it.

Ah, well. Who wants coffee?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.