.22, storing science reports?

If you EVA and do some experiments, you can come back inside the capsule and that experiment report is stored in the pod. You can even review stored experiments later.

Is it possible to do the same with the goo container or science jr lab? As of right now as far as I can tell, I can do one study, transmit it at a lesser science value, or just store it in the jr lab and return to Kerbin. That means I also have to return with the lab (and goo containers) if I want to get maximum out of them.

Is there anyway I can have a kerbal transfer the report from the goo container or lab jr into the pod for returning to kerbin that way?

I don't believe so. The idea (I think) is that you run the experiment and either transmit the data (which is functionally similar to storing it on the pod) or you bring the actual goo container back, so the science guys can inspect it themselves. THAT is what gets you full credit, experienced scientists looking at the physical object.

Yep, 5thHorseman is correct. Each of the objects that can store science, get to store basically one experiment at a time. So if you want to reuse goo containers or whatever during a mission, is to dump old data entirely, or transmit for lesser value. Otherwise, the whole science part needs to be recovered at Kerbin to get the full science potential out of it.

Pods are slightly different in that they can only hold one crew report at a time, but the crew reports also don't loose any science from being transmitted.

Kerbals can hold one sample, and one EVA report at a time, and multiples of those can be stored in a pod....however, only one EVA and One Sample from a given situation/location/biome can be stored at a time. So you can take a Dirt Sample from the grasslands and another from the highlands into the same pod...but it won't store a 2nd grassland sample.