Career mode science results

I like the post mission summary with the total science gained. Is there any way to look at this information while in the space center to see your "achievements"? Or is it saved anywhere at a text file at this point? I haven't poked around in the files yet and I'm not sure if this has already been discussed. It just would be cool to know what has been researched out to the max to plan another mission.

And to go way out on the wish list, how cool would it be to look at Bill & Bob's science results?

Mission summary is nice but you won't get it if you send a no-return probe and just transmit results. And you can get hell lot of science that way, my probe to Duna got 2600 science points just on transmitted data and it even didn't have all science tools possible. My guess is it actually outweighs what you can bring with you.

I think it would be better - instead of mission log to get a science log once you enter the research center.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.