[WIP]Survival Pack for EVAs

Helix935

It looks kind of awkward on the Kerbals. Like someone is carrying a little stove on their back. But that's just my opinion.

yeah i know, that's why i didn't want to be too large so that it wouldn't look unwieldy but i am trying to make it's functionality make up for it

It's good if you add parachutes in case if you thow a kerbal in low orbit in an atmosphere to surive and get recovered(on Kerbin) and why they cannot make rockkets with their hands

Yeah but once the stock game finally has reentry damage you won't be able to survive orbital reentry anyways.

Yeah but once the stock game finally has reentry damage you won't be able to survive orbital reentry anyways.

Oh, yes we can after burning stops. The deployment altitude is 5000m. Kerbals resists to re-entring.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That will very likely be disableable...ableable...

Hmm-A deployable heatshield sack with a parachute sack worn on front?

Universal Storage has something like this in the new KAS core pack.

Yes i know also i should probably mention that i am working on having two different Rucksacks that will be used for orbital excursions and surface expeditions

• 4 weeks later...

yes, although i still struggle with trying to figure out textures

edit: i'm not kidding either because i keep feeling like i'm missing something even though the orbital model is done

Edited by Helix935

I might be able to help, I'm not much good. PM me if your interested.

ok i'll think about it although ight now i just realized that my modell could still use a little work as it has a crap load of unnecessary sides that i need remove plus when i tried texturing, it would map out the interior sides too so i need to fix that....

ok update

now have confirmed that i have the uv maps somewhat done although since i absolutely suck at texturing (trust me on that) i need a guy to help although i am pretty sure that last guys that asked are doing their own thing so i am offering the position up again for anyone although the first i accept will be texture artist even if i get multiple entries due to the chaos of last time so yeah

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.