Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Piloting my tourist ships as I get up funds to maybe do something like mining or launch one of my solar science stations into a kerbin orbit to get science and maybe get home afterwards, though they would probably tumble during reentry and lawn-dart to their deaths... gonna need more scientists for them. getting the same problem as my science save of having tons of engineers and pilots but few scientists. they're probably all in a solar orbit...

He's in the Astronaut Complex awaiting his next mission. He's in close competition with Valentina for most missions completed safely.

Really, the only time I have problems is when I have a glitch, or accidentally select a landing site on the Mun or other "heavy" gravity celestial body that is heavily sloped.

• 1 month later...

he died quite awhile ago, and so did another. But I was too far into my science mode to begin the game all over again just to get Jeb back. I miss him a great deal, and I'd love it if someone had a supernatural way of reviving him, but I must just press on with the others happily making out in the crew headquarters. This was before I knew how to use the Tracking Station to cancel the mission.

He's currently aboard a crew transfer vehicle docked at mun station, waiting for enough fuel to head for minmus (okay he's waiting for bill to send up some fuel...from the resource mining base...using kis...waiting for the cargo ship with the attachment parts...

I've sent Jeb on exploratory missions to the Mun and Minmus, but really Val is the explorer of my astronaut corps with extensive surface survey experience. Jeb is my blue-collar hauler spaceplane pilot, shuttling crews and satellites into LKO.

Not yesterday, though. He assumed test pilot duties for my first interplanetary vessel (for this playthrough).

Edited by DunaRocketeer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.