[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2015 at 2:38 PM, Atheu said:

This mod seems to work fine in 1.0.5, i haven't really noticed any game breaking issues as of yet.

Huh...

On 1/10/2016 at 3:30 PM, V8jester said:

Works just fine for me.

I got the ALCOR capsules in the Chaka Monkey parts pack. It worked fine for me... Untill I docked. Then all the screens that I had been using became unresponsive - e.g. docking information did not change, etc. etc. My question is, will there be an official 1.0.5 release sometime soon?

Edited by mcm001

2 hours ago, mcm001 said:

Huh...

I got the ALCOR capsules in the Chaka Monkey parts pack. It worked fine for me... Untill I docked. Then all the screens that I had been using became unresponsive - e.g. docking information did not change, etc. etc. My question is, will there be an official 1.0.5 release sometime soon?

are you having this issue with the official Alcor pod? Or just the CMES Pod? Also I assume this is an all IVA docking you are doing?

It was the ALCOR pod, but included in the CMES mod. I got rid of Chaka and am trying the 'official' ALCOR mod - I'll tell you if the problem persists

Yes- the problem was after an IVA docking. After docking (using the CMES NASA port), I undocked, and the readouts on the docking screen did not change. i.e. reletive velocity, angle to target, etc. The master alarm was also stuck 'on.'

Edited by mcm001
Duplicate post :( - please remove

2 hours ago, V8jester said:

are you having this issue with the official Alcor pod? Or just the CMES Pod? Also I assume this is an all IVA docking you are doing?

It was the ALCOR pod, but included in the CMES mod. I got rid of Chaka and am trying the 'official' ALCOR mod - I'll tell you if the problem persists

Yes- the problem was after an IVA docking. After docking (using the CMES NASA port), I undocked, and the readouts on the docking screen did not change. i.e. reletive velocity, angle to target, etc. The master alarm was also stuck 'on.'

46 minutes ago, Rathma said:

i m having the black navball problem again... and keeping it in full ressolution is making me crash a lot!!! is there a way to see the navball even in half res or quarter ress????

Thought that was fixed by change the navball should be some where in the thread

it could be fixed by placing an older  ladder.png  file in \GameData\JSI\RasterPropMonitor\Library\Components\HUD ... but the lnk in broken!!

i also tryed it without ATM

Edited by Rathma

59 minutes ago, Rathma said:

it could be fixed by placing an older  ladder.png  file in \GameData\JSI\RasterPropMonitor\Library\Components\HUD ... but the lnk in broken!!

i also tryed it without ATM

What you mean the link is broke ? If , I get right look in your JSI folder it's KSP/GameData/JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Library/Components  the navball is in the navball folder  Now here I'm now sure what one so you have to change but it's one of the 3 folders

And guessing the KSP/GameData/ASET/ASET_Props/MFDs/ALCORPFD    if it's the navball

EDIT- Now in JSI KSP/GameData/JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Library/Components/hud  there is a ladder.png but don't see one in ASET

Edited by Mecripp2

ok.... i go to \GameData\JSI\RasterPropMonitor\Library\Components\NavBall ... coppy and the "NavBall000" and paste it on the Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ASET\ASET_Props\MFDs\ALCORPFD... that fixed it!! ALCOR fixed...

But now i m having the same problem with the Probe control room mod.... OMG... any tips??

i m having the black navball problem again...

Edited by Rathma

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, sashan said:

It was probably asked over 1000 times but where are all the patches that add ALCOR props to stock cockpits?

It's in the OP. But you get a free pass since the OP is scrambled from the forum migration.

IVA Patch

just remember it's not all just some (I think 2) of the Command pods.

Edited by V8jester

1 hour ago, V8jester said:

It's in the OP. But you get a free pass since the OP is scrambled from the forum migration.

That's the patch that adds props to the ALCOR pod itself.
I've found ALCOR IVA for mk1.2 pod, but where are ivas for all other pods?
Also, MFD navball is broken. The place where there should be a ball itself is black. Is there an easy fix? My best guess is that some texture got renamed.

Edited by sashan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.