The Chinese Space Station (2 Modules) + Semi-stock KSS

The Tiangong-1 and Shenzou 8 launched by China.

Made this because I am planning to make their planned space station as seen in the movie "GRAVITY" yodawg

*I am not sure about this because I am busy playing modded.

And recently I have been deep into clipping parts more (might be redundant here)

And I am half-Chinese.... so... makes sense, maybe? Anyway. here it is.

I made these simple because having more parts clipped will just.... take your fps away.

Tiangong-1 Service Module works. RCS have quite inverted controls... (I know, I think the service module has the wrong count of engines :'(

-snip- UPDATE

I made a new Tiangong-1 (And has a lame CZ 2F rocket) but I'll just show you the (Newmade) Tiangong-1 itself

Gu37N2m.png

Shenzou 8 Service Module and RCS Works. Has habitable "Habitation Module". The descent module is... not actually there it's just aesthetically there. lol

uCYajsM.png

OAutKLX.png

UPDATE:

Shenzhou 8 remodel with working (but derping descent module) and all. Take a look:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Docking with not-so-chinese Jebediah (using the old shenzhou)

WPhvxK7.png

HHtQCis.png

The decouplers are just shrouds there, they will never ever be removed (unless you crash it) and they can be used as the decouplers to your payload launcher for them.

Might rework for better looks (they... just don't feel like they should, maybe?). Might. I am a lazy lad.

Semi-stock KSS

This. is. a massive. computer. lagger.

(Mechjeb here is used for truss segments that I don't want extra command modules/computers, AESTHETICS :D AND when I REALLY can't handle the lag for docking)

but who would believe me?

Javascript is disabled. View full album

All modules (10+) were launched one by one and docked manually/mechjebally/jebediahly and no saves of each module were ever made.

Edited by blackheart612

Tiangong-1 Service Module works. RCS have quite inverted controls... (I know, I think the service module has the wrong count of engines

7tJ1H6Z.png

lol, it's mine bad version of Tyangun( Tiangong) :D

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.