[1.1.2][1-1-2] May 13-2016 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

rbray89

Hahahaha Astronomer this looks fabulous ! :D

Yeah Avatar is a possible comparison indeed.... The space/planetary flight footage was stunning.

sticker,375x360.u1.png

By far the best space related CGI I've ever witnessed. The script could improve, though many great ideas were brought up.

Beautiful shots man!
...yes yes yes yes yes.

How do they look from orbit?

sweeeeeeeet jesus those cloud look incredible, and the colours :)

PI0wLuL.jpg

I8ogF9J.jpg

uTk9roq.jpg

6XHuJVe.jpg

is there anyway to disable clouds on non-atmospheric bodies such as minumus/mun? It looks bad in my opinion and not realistic when trying to land. I do like having clouds on Kerbin, they are done nicely . I don't want to lose that, but I want the moon clouds gone......

1: Press tab in map view until you are focused on Mun/other body.

2: Press Alt + N and click remove until all layers are gone, or just removes the ones you don't want.

If this doesn't help and or is not what you're asking for, getting rid of clouds on the moon...

Don't do drugs, kids. ᴰᵒᶰ'áµ— ᵈᵒ ˢᶜᶦᵉᶰᵗᵒᶫᵒáµÂʸ ᵉᶦᵗʰᵉʳ⋅

Edited by Astronomer

is there anyway to disable clouds on non-atmospheric bodies such as minumus/mun? It looks bad in my opinion and not realistic when trying to land. I do like having clouds on Kerbin, they are done nicely . I don't want to lose that, but I want the moon clouds gone......

There shouldn't be any clouds on those moons to begin with. Were you playing around with the settings?

1: Press tab in map view until you are focused on Mun/other body.

2: Press Alt + N and click remove until all layers are gone, or just removes the ones you don't want.

If this doesn't help and or is not what you're asking for, getting rid of clouds on the moon...

Don't do drugs, kids. ᴰᵒᶰ'áµ— ᵈᵒ ˢᶜᶦᵉᶰᵗᵒᶫᵒáµÂʸ ᵉᶦᵗʰᵉʳ⋅

haha okay, I wont, and thanks much for the tip!

just got this and it's causing my KSP to hang on the loading. specifically the Clouds/Kerbin1.tga i'm pretty sure i'm not anywhere near memory cap on it though 'cause this is like the 2nd or 3rd mod in the load order, and i'm using the Active Texture manamgement thinger to reduce memory use... anyone else have this problem, and if so, how to fix?

(Also, yes i am too lazy to rifle thru 266 pages of thread to find an answer if it was posted before...)

The first post of the ATM thread states in no uncertain terms that your first loading time is gonna take a while. It should be faster after the first time you let it go through.

just got this and it's causing my KSP to hang on the loading. specifically the Clouds/Kerbin1.tga i'm pretty sure i'm not anywhere near memory cap on it though 'cause this is like the 2nd or 3rd mod in the load order, and i'm using the Active Texture manamgement thinger to reduce memory use... anyone else have this problem, and if so, how to fix?

(Also, yes i am too lazy to rifle thru 266 pages of thread to find an answer if it was posted before...)

did you wait more than a couple of minutes?

the first time you load a new texture with Active Texture Management it can take quite a while to make the cache files.

that particular file is very big and will take some time to compress.

EDIT apologies Fenrir, I was a bit slow posting there.

So where is your config download, Astronomer? I'd like to test it out !
I was wondering the same thing.

Happy to be a guinea pig.

Ditto! Me three. :)
I fourth the motion.

I am still working working out a few last minor things, I'll upload the finished Beta to Spaceport once it's complete.

I sent you four a link to the as-is version.

I am still working working out a few last minor things, I'll upload the finished Beta to Spaceport once it's complete.

I sent you four a link to the as-is version.

Heheh... this is nice. Do you want feedback in this thread or via PM?

How do I turn off the city lights? I started using the MoveKSC mod and it's now in the middle of the city lights. Not game breaking but I don't know how to clear the area around the new location.

Bug: Whenever I try changing the cloud speed using the Alt+N menu, the clouds start moving at extreme speeds no matter what number I put in the vector fields. After restarting the game, I noticed the white clouds on Earth in the main menu were actually rotating from North to South, likewise extremely fast, and they did so until I reset EVE to default settings. :confused: Using RSS.

How do I turn off the city lights? I started using the MoveKSC mod and it's now in the middle of the city lights. Not game breaking but I don't know how to clear the area around the new location.

Delete the citylights folder.