First Munar Landing!

ktsareload

Hi all, thought it about time I stopped lurking and started posting :)

After playing around (lots) with this incredibly awesome game, I finally managed a stable Munar landing using Ivan Ivanovich\'s Stock Moon Lander and excellent guide over at http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=4137.0 - good job that man!

So, my pride and joy, a snapshot from Jeb\'s holiday :D

Hehe - had a wobbly moment after touchdown as the lander started sliding off down the slope, and Jeb and the boys ran out of fuel after getting back into Munar orbit... but other than that it was a milk run :)

Welcome aboard, and nice landing! It seems you took the wise approach- I\'m still honing my munlanding skills. I\'ve designed rockets that will get me there, but my piloting skills are still a bit rough :-\

Well done! I\'ve made several Munar landing/return missions myself. However I must admit I\'ve not yet done this with stock parts, reason being my poor computer cannot handle the stupendous rockets required and I can\'t stand playing ANY game at 5FPS lol.

That said it\'s running much more smoothly with the 0.13 so maybe I\'ll have to give it another look...

Thing is I love the variety and customisation you can get with mod packs :)