Who's your Favorite Kerbal?

Lolkillalevi

All my Kerbals are my favorite.

I believe them to be highly educated, well trained, fit, and able bodied Kerbals at the prime of their life, and I (Pretend) to pay them and such.

I also have never lost a Kerbal, a achievement I am extremely proud of.

Of the first 21 I started with, almost all are on active flights, ranging from manning our stations around Kerbin, Ike, or Duna, being on a flyby mission to Dres or Eve, or manning Duna Base One, a large, sprawling complex of habitats and return vessels that houses ten astronauts.

I assume you mean living Kerbals. I tend to forget the names of the hundreds I've sent beyond the veil. My fav is Frank. Alive and kicking on my Minmus base for a long time now.

Edited by dr_jt

Jeb is definitely my favorite (but you probably knew that!) However I do like the Kerbals that have the rather odd names every so often. I'm a big fan of Insane Rockets Division (the youtube show) and for some reason "Lemmy Kerman" is kind of endearing. :)

Steve Kerman. I decide that after installing the latest release and never have built jets, that I needed a Chuck Yeager. Steve has not and will never be sent to space. But any aircraft flown is piloted by Steve.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.