New Page:

Over and over it loops back around,

Yet in disaster will always be found,

An endless cycle hoped never to break,

A priceless clue potential to make,

With a name not of it's description,

Final words within its encryption,

For years I have evolved,

As a clue for crashes that must be solved.

Is it a log?

grumble grumble That'll teach me to reply to a post when I'm tired. I didn't mean what you said Red Iron Crown, I meant what StrandedonEarth was talking about with. The fact that when an aircraft disappears it's black boxes are not recovered.

Answers to the clues

Over and over it loops back around; Cockpit voice recorders are set to a 30 minute loop of recording, which is why they only record the last 30 minutes of a flight.

Yet in disaster will always be found; Where physically possible the black boxes are always recovered.

An endless cycle hoped never to break; If the 30 minute loop is broken that means that the aircraft has crashed. Not something that you want to be hoping for.

A priceless clue potential to make; The data it records has been instrumental in solving plane crashes in the past.

With a name not of it's description; As StrandedonEarth said it is called the black box, however to aid in the recovery of them they are usually painted bright orange.

Final words within its encryption; The final words of the pilot are recorded on the cockpit voice recorder.

For years I have evolved; The design of the cockpit voice recorder has changed over the years not only to record more information but also to improve the impact tolerance of it.

As a clue for crashes that must be solved; Basically a rehash of line 4.

Nope.

New page:

'Round and round it goes,

where it stops, nobody knows

My name is what I do;

I'll take all your goo.

I'll run until you stop me,

But too much hard stuff makes me halty

Sorry bout the forced rhyme

But I'm tired of the grime

The last two lines can be disregarded as they don't really add anything, I was just trying to make a rhyme to apologize for the bad rhyme. It can involve grime but cannot be tired since it is an inanimate object.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.