Riddles

vexx32

I thought that the person who answered the last riddle would get to make a new one, but oh well, I guess I will try to answer those first.

Starwhip's riddle is talking about a tree, but cziken20's riddle is a lot harder. Is it his lungs? A backpack? Any bodily organ?

Edited by Lord_Potato

:( You are right. It was so easy! Can i post another one? This one will be harder.

Here it is:

On a desert there is a dead human. He has an unopened bag. If he would open this bag he would be alive.

What is this bag?

This sounds like he's suffocated somehow, that there's something blocking his windpipe. "opening the bag", i.e., removing the blockage, could render him alive, assuming he is not too far gone. It's a little vague, really, it could be a number of things.
Not really a riddle... probably water.

More like a paradox. Why would he be dead if he had the water in the first place? Maybe there is a snake or something along with the water.

Try more lengthy riddles, like a certain someone on the forum. :)

EXAMPLE:

A fairly easy one:

Color of the earth,

Strong and stout,

Light, I cannot grow without.

I reach to the sky,

grasp the soil,

birds who fly through strife and toil

rest on my limbs through the night.

What am I?

Again, not very hard.

So, in order --

Brown.

Thick, strong.

Requires light to survive.

Relatively tall.

Has roots.

And provides nesting-places for birds.

It's a tree, but Lord_Potato already got it.

I can take a turn if you guys want, or otherwise I guess it's probably Lord_Potato's turn.

I thought that the person who answered the last riddle would get to make a new one, but oh well, I guess I will try to answer those first.

Starwhip's riddle is talking about a tree, but cziken20's riddle is a lot harder. Is it his lungs? A backpack? Any bodily organ?

No. It's more... fluffy, and not-organic. (well it can be made of organic things but today's rather not.)

Any bag, if he'd open it himself he'd obviously be alive.

No. What's IN this bag? As above, it's not-organic.

Edited by cziken20

The one that cziken found on Google was presumably this one:

What kills the bad ones and the sad ones tightens to fit so one size fits all?

The answer being a noose. And now I've seen that I can't unknow it, so I guess the game's up :P

sadly yes mine was that one ok

edit: ok back to the riddle it is probably a body bag or a bg that was put over the guys head to suffocate him or if the lungs count as a bag then the lungs

Edited by Helix935

A waterskin? Water's not technically organic, going by the chemistry definitions of what an organic compound is.

A blanket?

Nope.

sadly yes mine was that one ok

edit: ok back to the riddle it is probably a body bag or a bg that was put over the guys head to suffocate him or if the lungs count as a bag then the lungs

Nope.

If ya give up, say so. Demandin' other things and degradin' the present riddler shan't be tolerated, laddie! Me, I'm giving up because I can't think enough at present. It's up to you whether you just let us know or wait till someone else gives up before posting the answer, cziken :)

a parachute!
Y'know, that doesn't quite work... it could work with a few alterations, but you'd definitely have to mention something about him having fallen or whatever for it to really make sense. :)
Since I was the one who got the riddle a while back ago, I should be the one to post a riddle, so here it is:

I am the question, I am the answer.

What am I?

This actually has two answers.

It's too early for me to be awake. Call me in six hours and I'll think about this one. :D

Y'know, that doesn't quite work... it could work with a few alterations, but you'd definitely have to mention something about him having fallen or whatever for it to really make sense. :)

It's too early for me to be awake. Call me in six hours and I'll think about this one. :D

You know that if i would say that he fallen you would guess that right away?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.