Will you press the button?

briansun1

Press it, what do I have to lose? I can always give it as a gag gift to a friend.

If you press the red button, you'll cure a kid of terminal cancer, but The Beatles and all their music and influence will disappear from history.

The first intelligent aliens? The universe is really, really old, they're probably long dead by now. I won't press it.

This button is on a control panel with a display that reads 'WORMHOLE GENERATOR READY. AWAITING INPUT.' There is a small window into a hangar with a wormhole generator and an X-Wing, all shiny and new.

The button was pressed the second I saw "Wormhole".

Pressing this button will cure/reverse climate change and return the climate to balanced levels, will give humanity unlimited and free clean energy forever and secure our future as a species....but it will also wipe out 1 billion random human lives in an instant, a one time sacrifice demanded by the button for solving our biggest problems.

• 2 weeks later...

..................uhhhhhhhh,

*press*

If you press the button, there is a fifty percent chance KSP gets Multiplayer, 128 bit, no lag, moar planets and galaxies, all your favorite mods, and SpaceX accidentally lands Humans on Mars tomorrow. Also, the Final Countdown becomes SpaceX's Anthem. The other 50% is that KSP gets bought by EA and gets DRM and Subscriptions and forced terrible multiplayer, and SpaceX turns into a Marker company, and its anthem becomes "It's Raining Tacos!"

Choose wisely...

EDIT: When the next person posts, I will RNG a number. If it is odd, the good things happen. Even, the bad things happen. I'll let you know the fate of your decision...

Edited by Ultimate Steve

Press. EA has destroyed many, but BF and Battlefront are still pretty good. The good option is a great thing to risk.

Press to become a god at KSP, but permanently suck at any other video game you own/are going to buy.

Edited by HoloYolo
Wrong wish

RNG: 58. SpaceX now makes Sharpies.

I won't press. I'm already pretty great at KSP.

If you press this button, you get a watch that tells the future, but it never tells you if you ask it, and only tells you when it wants to. Also, it can be very frustrating. In the last year of your life, you will be plagued by a thousand arguing voices in your head.

I'll press it. It sounds interesting. The voices won't be fun, but then I have lots of siblings, so I'm experienced with that.

If you press the button, you get 10 minutes in the past (any time and place you want to go to) to change history, but when you come back to the present, you never see the results of what you've done.

But then did I really change it? What if I change myself? Not pressing it.

Press this button for the most delicious slice of toast you've ever had, but with a 20% chance of angry wasps coming out of the toaster with it.

Not pressed, I'm not hungry.

Press the button to get a proof that the Riemann Hypothesis is correct or incorrect, however, it will take a century for the world's greatest mathematicians to finally understand it and until then, noone will believe you. You'll also die before this happens.

Just now, waterlubber said:

Sure, why not.

Press to have Mars not hit earth, but instead explode into lots of tiny pieces that will not hit earth

Already pressed.

You can have any powers you want

BUT

Every time you use them ten random people die(you might be among those ten people)

Why would I want to do that? My Windows 7 box works just fine. Not pressing it.

This button has a 50/50 chance of giving us the technology for instant teleportation anywhere in the universe or teleporting Earth 0.5 AU closer to the Sun. Velocity is retained, so Earth would be in a really eccentric orbit with massive freezing at aphelion and boiling at perihelion.

I won't press the button, since teleportation basically tears you apart, moves the particles that you are made of to the destination, and assembles a copy of you from them, therefore just killing you and making a clone of you, therefore both possible results would be bad.

Press the button and you'll be ruler of the world, but you must eat either a kitten or a puppy each week to survive.

Yah nah.

If you press the button, there's a 35% Chance that Nuclear War will break out. Devastating Nuclear War, with all Nuclear Warheads ever in existence detonating. The other 65% Goes to solving World Hunger and Thirst, as well as all Nuclear Weapons being disarmed and put out of service.

I press the button because it is the future and the radioactive materials in the warheads have decayed into lead, making them mostly non-dangerous.

If you press the button, You will get a battery that will power the world for 1000 years but will blow up then, destroying the Earth.

I'll press it, and leave a post-it note on it saying to launch it into the sun before then. Pretty easy, and I probably won't be around anyways and there'll be humans living on and around the other planets by then too.

This button is rainbow-colored, and it is connected to a toaster.

24 minutes ago, cubinator said:

I'll press it, and leave a post-it note on it saying to launch it into the sun before then. Pretty easy, and I probably won't be around anyways and there'll be humans living on and around the other planets by then too.

This button is rainbow-colored, and it is connected to a toaster.

i press it, and i get toast! :D

There's a button connected to a potato battery, and the potato battery is connected to an offline GLADOS.

I re-install Caroline and run Caroline.exe as administrator. Then I press the button. I also eat half the potato, to make sure she can't lie.

This button makes your little sister launch a model rocket two inches from your face by accident (actually happened to me).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.