Will you press the button?

briansun1

I dont think you know how this works, you need to add a downside.

Press the button, and you have a 75% chance to get all the seasons, past and future, of your favorite TV show on dvd + a huge supply of chips/crisps (depends where you live) and soda.

However, 25% chance to be forced to watch the 4 seasons of My Little Pony.

Bronies however have to watch every episode of all the previous generations.

I'll press it. My situation couldn't get much worse from it (also, the space suit doesn't really matter anyway, since you said nothing about a return craft).

You'll get 100€ for every successful Mün landing in KSP.

You'll lose 10000€ per every kerbal that dies.

Also, reverting/quickloading isn't allowed, if you revert/quickload, you will still have to pay for dead kerbals, but you will not get money for successful landings.

Edited by xrayfishx

Oh, sure, you did'nt mention debug menu and other mods/hacks/exploits :D, man i'm gonna be soooo rich :D

Press that button to get a brand new gaming pc with the most uber configuration you can get however it's a 50% chance that you will not get it and your current rig will burn out.

I would press the button, but I don't exactly like EA's games.

Press the button to get a new iPhone 6 FREE! It doesn't have phone service. You'll have to use FB Messenger, my friend.

I would press it, but everyone would think I'm crazy.

Press to teleport to Kerbin. However, there's a 50% chance Jool will get in the way, and you teleport there, and a 75% chance the Sun will get in the way, and you TP there.

I'd smash that button until the number for others would decrease to 100%. Man, screw all humanity.

Pressing the button will make the person you hate the most burn alive. 1% chance to do the same to the person you love.

NOPENOPENOPE

Where's the fun in perfection?

I my hand, i have a button.

Press it, and Unity 5.0 (With 64-bit support) is released. However, KSP becomes about 25% less stable.

Dont press it, and all will remain the way it is.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.