Will you press the button?

briansun1

Yup! I wonder where i will appea-*Pwooosh*... Oh im inside a house in the middle of nowhere?... *DETONATING IN 3, 2, 1...* You know what happened next

Press and you'll go to a moon! But any moon in any place of the universe!

Results for pressing the button unclear, I'll press to find out.

Press button to find out the truth about one thing you ask for, be it the existence of any gods, ET life, Illuminati, if someone likes you, where's Waldo, possibility of FTL travel, whatever.

Now, at least most of us know how much the truth can hurt... especially considering that the button could bloody well be a small landmine for all you know.

Eh, I'll press it with a very, very long pole. Can't be too careful.

Press the button to find out when and how you die, and you cannot change your fate, no matter how hard you try. Once you know what it is, it is set in starlight on silver, and cannot be altered.

I'll put a spacesuit on, just in case it's a gazillion years in the future, and press.

Press the button and the next KSP release will be free of virtually all bugs, but will be the last KSP release.

i'd not push it, since i don't even like cheesecake.

Push the big red button. Gives you 0.26 tomorrow, or erases every save you currently have: 50/50 chances.

yes twice.

You get every game you want in it's final form for free, but it has to be before the game even came out. (Try convincing HarvestR thay you knew all the features would be released.

yes, as I'm hoping to get to a universe with a fully finished copy of ksp

If you press the button, theres a 50% chance that you will get a 1 trillion dollars, or get teleported into a pit of hungry loins and venomous snakes.

• 2 months later...
Guest alemagno12

I won't press the button because i don't know WHAT THE HECK it is.

Press the button. It can make you god, or destroy the world and the universe, and kill everything in the universe, the infinity and beyond. 50/50.

I'm not pressing that. I'm already a goddess anyway. :P

Press this button:

-You will be able to breathe clean air no matter where you are- underwater, underground, in a room full of carbon monoxide, etc.

-The air you breathe will always smell like old cheese and will occasionally contain cold viruses. You will not be able to smell anything besides this.

I'm going to stay out of this one.

Pressing this button will:

-allow you to modify the magnitude and direction of the gravitational force acting on your body at will.

but:

-there is no 'reset to default' option; you'll only be able to restore approximate normality by aiming the force vaguely towards the Earth and setting it to what feels about right. The scale in your mind will have no units, so you can't just decide to set it to 9.81 m/s^2 at -90 degrees from horizontal.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.