A desire a new flag to put under my spaceprogram.

Razorforce7

Hello there, I'm relatively new to Kerbal.

It didn't escaped my notice that Kerbal has alot of mods by browsing around and such. I don't have any mods installed as of yet. I'm sure I'll have plety.

Any general sites that hosts them all. If not any central database, euhm exchange?

Thanks if you could answer the above:sticktongue:

I was however making this thread because I wanted to know specifically the following.

You have a default set of "flags" in Kerbal 0.22 you can choose. The flags that you "plant" on those surfaces you expedition on.

And simply the flag that is displayed that you carry as on your username.

I wish to download additional ones. In fact I am most willingly searching the Soviet (russian) space program flag. If you dont know which one that is, I mean Rosjcosmos (I'm not actually russian though)

fa85dcdf6f741891e3d25071f1b453761.jpg

Perhaps one in the name of KerbCosmos with a similar logo. Or just Roscosmos if it's available. But if not available perhaps it's something to develop.

I'll be awaiting your response:wink:

Edited by Razorforce7

A mod database, you say? How convenient that the devs have come up with just that: kerbalspaceprogram.com is the official mod hosting site. And as it happens, many, many of those mods are additional flags. Not sure if the Rosjcosmoche is one of them, but I wouldn't put it past the fanbase. Additional note: If you only ever get one mod, MechJeb (http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/mechjeb/) is the most incredibly useful and versatile guidance system in the game. It can nail down landing sites to within tens of meters, and can make near-perfect circular orbits.

Edited by zxczxczbfg

Are you asking how to use that for your flag in the game. Razorforce7? If so, the image you have there can be opened in something like MS Paint, then saved as a .png file, then moved into whatever your KSP folder is/gamedata/Squad/flags. It will show up on the menus as a flag you can select in-game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.