[0.23] ANGARA Pack 1.0

MrTheBull

One word: sanctions.

Rule number one of the internet: you only bring up religion on religious fora.

Rule number two of the internet: you only bring up politics on political fora.

Seriously, don't go talking politics unless it's somewhere specifically made for it, or this place will end up like the youtube comment section.

If you are having a problem with this mod then goto your KSP/GameData fold and found the folder Space Factory Ind open it you will see 2 folders open the folder PPTS you see 13 folder open the JSI folder and as most of us have ModuleManager *.*.* installed already you can delete the ModuleManager_1_5.dll then open the folder RasterPropMonitor and again as most of us have JSI installed before delete the Plugins folder in there and it's fixed happy launching.

If you are having a problem with this mod then goto your KSP/GameData fold and found the folder Space Factory Ind open it you will see 2 folders open the folder PPTS you see 13 folder open the JSI folder and as most of us have ModuleManager *.*.* installed already you can delete the ModuleManager_1_5.dll then open the folder RasterPropMonitor and again as most of us have JSI installed before delete the Plugins folder in there and it's fixed happy launching.

This totally works, +rep

Indeed, the docking cam seems not to be working. Still, in comparison to the previous, utterly broken state of the mod, it's awesome now.

I feel kind of ashamed that it never occurred to me that this could be fixed by something as simple as removing a duplicate mod folder, thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found a problem with the RD-191 engine (inherited form the original on Bobcat's Soviet Engine Pack, apparently) in career mode. Whenever I right-clicked the engine to tweak it's thrust while in the VAB the vessel cost changed to NaN and I was unable to launch it. I compared the part.cfg with other engines and spotted the problem. It needs isTweakable = false in the ElectricCharge resource. Other engines also have hideFlow = true right after. I have no idea what that does, but it's probably a good idea to add it too. So the config should be:

RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0
maxAmount = 0
isTweakable = false
hideFlow = true
}

The cost of the engines also needs balancing. They're very expensive currently.

Posted same info on the BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products thread, so hopefully the Soviet Engine Pack will have this fixed.

Found a problem with the RD-191 engine (inherited form the original on Bobcat's Soviet Engine Pack, apparently) in career mode. Whenever I right-clicked the engine to tweak it's thrust while in the VAB the vessel cost changed to NaN and I was unable to launch it. I compared the part.cfg with other engines and spotted the problem. It needs isTweakable = false in the ElectricCharge resource. Other engines also have hideFlow = true right after. I have no idea what that does, but it's probably a good idea to add it too. So the config should be:

RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0
maxAmount = 0
isTweakable = false
hideFlow = true
}

The cost of the engines also needs balancing. They're very expensive currently.

Posted same info on the BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products thread, so hopefully the Soviet Engine Pack will have this fixed.

If your having trouble launching it try checking this post and see if it helps. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60354-0-23-ANGARA-Pack-1-0?p=1456776&viewfull=1#post1456776

If your having trouble launching it try checking this post and see if it helps. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60354-0-23-ANGARA-Pack-1-0?p=1456776&viewfull=1#post1456776

I read that post, and did what it said even before I ran KSP with the Angara Pack for the 1st time. Very helpful info. But I still encountered the problem I described (and solved). Trying to change the engine thrust in the VAB introduced a "NaN" amount of electric charge, which made the rocket cost "NaN". When I tried to launch, it said I didn't have enough money for it. This of course, only in career mode. Changing the part.cfg for the RD-191 as I described solves that problem. I haven't had any problem since.

Hasn't anyone else encountered this problem before?

• 8 months later...

Here is a little update to KSP 1.04 changed all textures to DDS & change the Monitors to JSI and there is a patch in the folder to change them ASET Monitor and added a landing leg button https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/DDS/Angara%20Pack%201%20DDS.zip

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/

And big thinks to MrTheBull and all that worked or help on this mods

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.