DemonBoii's Intro

DemonBoii

Hey Everyone DemonBoii Here Ive Been Playing KSP For Quite Some Time And I Just Joined This Website Yesterday And Ive Been On A Website Like This Webiste Called RTSOFT.com So I Know The Basics

P.S Heres The Link To My Profile On That Website If You Wanted Proof :/ Click HERE

~DemonBoii

Welcome to the forum. Folks are pretty nice here, but just so you know, capitalizing each word like that is one of the things that tends to make people yell at you. :) Meanwhile, in case you haven't already noticed, I moved your question about the accomplishment ribbons to the thread where the ribbon maker can be found. Anyway, have fun on the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Folks are pretty nice here, but just so you know, capitalizing each word like that is one of the things that tends to make people yell at you. :) Meanwhile, in case you haven't already noticed, I moved your question about the accomplishment ribbons to the thread where the ribbon maker can be found. Anyway, have fun on the forum.

Sorry about writing with every letter with caps its just how i write im so sorry i will try not to now if it annoys people