Where can I find a link to the podcast? (please post them on the forum, squad!)

John FX

As usual, everyone is talking about the podcast and squad in their infinite wisdom have not provided a link on the daily kerbal (or not one big enough for me to spot)

Can I ask that these podcasts are linked in the forum? Maybe a specific `this is the next update, here is the latest podcast and dev note links` in the daily kerbal?

If they already are can I ask they be made a bit more obvious?

I agree.

In the mean time though http://www.twitch.tv/ksptv

For some reason they are really slow lately at putting the Squadcast in the videos tab next to chat... but the Squadcasts can still be found by clicking on the KSPTV name on that page and going to "Past broadcasts"

Here is the direct link to the most recent one. http://www.twitch.tv/ksptv/b/485462092

Edit to add: In my opinion the forum should be the one stop shop for all info regarding KSP. Anything posted anywhere else should be either already posted here... cross posted here... or a link provided here... Make use of the announcements forum to actually make announcements and link to announcements.

Edited by FITorion

In my opinion the forum should be the one stop shop for all info regarding KSP. Anything posted anywhere else should be either already posted here... cross posted here... or a link provided here... Make use of the announcements forum to actually make announcements and link to announcements.

I completely agree. I pretty much only check the forum. I assume anything important will be announced there. It would be nice if the daily kerbal told us about podcasts due this day or the next.

In my opinion the forum should be the one stop shop for all info regarding KSP. Anything posted anywhere else should be either already posted here... cross posted here... or a link provided here... Make use of the announcements forum to actually make announcements and link to announcements.

I definitely agree with this, I can't tell you how many times I've had the same problem as the OP. 'The last podcast?! Where? When?' is often what runs through my head.

I definitely agree with this, I can't tell you how many times I've had the same problem as the OP. 'The last podcast?! Where? When?' is often what runs through my head.

I blame social media. Once you've got twelve places to send out updates you forget that having a centralized place to talk about things is incredibly helpful, especially to those of us who think things like Twitter and Reddit are the most terrible things on the internet (aside from the obvious).

*snip*

Seconded. I do not follow any of the other KSP information outlets. If it wasnt announced or covered here i dont know about it.

Centralized information in a summary format would be extremely useful. I simply don't have the time to watch a half hour or longer video to pick out a couple of details. Not to mention articles/blogs/wiki/etc. All this seems like it should be the sort of stuff that makes it into the Announcements section. I generally find out details by picking it up from various forum threads.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.