I can't believe its been a year already

NASAFanboy

Joined sometime shortly after the second demo was released (.17 i believe), think i saw an article in PC Gamer. Downloaded the demo, was only really 5 minutes into it when i launched my first rocket and frantically modified it each time to fix things i was doing wrong. I loved the learning process! bout 15 minutes in i decided to buy it but it took a bit longer before i could bring myself to stop playing long enough to buy and download the full version. During this time i was also making some friends aware of the game they now HAD to buy.

How long have others lasted with the demo before having to buy?

I didn't bother with demo at all :) I've just watched a couple of clips on YT, seen Kerbol rising over surface of Kerbin and decided to buy the game. That was money spent well. And couple of days later 0.18 hit - with docking, new graphics and other goodies. Good times :D

Can't remember exactly when I started playing KSP. Found it on a youtube channel I used to watch Euro Truck Sim on. Didn't even bother with the demo. Stem had it on sale for $7, so I picked it up. IIRC it was .19 or maybe early .20. Somewhere around 500 hours played, and still enjoying it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.