.23 Science bay lander design! (swap in the science lab)

HafCoJoe

.23 compatible lander

Download link: _23 compatible lander

Javascript is disabled. View full album

update: it barely does have enough fuel to land on Duna. BARELY

Elaborating on the 2nd picture, pop off the bottom half from the battery, remove both hitchhiker units, pop on the science lab (don't know if ALT=F12 is needed but it shouldn't) and be in business. You may want to add the Science lab to the 3rd action group as well.

This ship has the atmospheric scan as well as all other science groups. It also has 1 large mount battery (4000 charge) so it should plenty to transmit everything from the lab (when its released).

The lander seats 2 and the buggy seats 1.

Hope you guys like it!

- Avera9eJoe

Edited by Avera9eJoe
more facts

Thanks for trolling! Grab a 1/5 rating ......

"Consejos vendo y para mí no tengo". No idea how you would go about translating that, no doubt half the meaning is lost I'm sure. It's an idiom appropriate to the situation, BTW.

"Consejos vendo y para mí no tengo". No idea how you would go about translating that, no doubt half the meaning is lost I'm sure. It's an idiom appropriate to the situation, BTW.

Jump the gun?,Not a translation it seems appropriate.

"Physician heal thyself" would, perhaps, be the English version.

And how are you so sure this is 0.23 compatible? 0.23 is not yet released, do you have 0.23 already? Please elaborate.

By compatible I am assuming that the ship files work exactly the same as they have in older KSP ship files. I don't have .23! :mad:. By compatible I mean that this is a lander that once .23 comes out this Tuesday, you can download this lander, swap in the science lab, and get down to business. Or just admire the design :D I'm slightly impressed with it :).

Edited by Avera9eJoe

I got your back Rune ;)

Consejos vendo y para mí no tengo

Advice I sell and for myself have none

This one reproaches the person who has advice for everyone except for himself. Also, some people would do well by heeding the excellent advice they so generously extend to others.

I was bored. This post seems to be like among star rates... I don't see YOUR point xD. And yes you are quite possibly correct on your point of weight, but the other science Jr. lab is pretty light so I assume the lab is too. ASSUME! 50% chance correct. But its a great design as well :3

Edited by Avera9eJoe

I got your back Rune ;)

Consejos vendo y para mí no tengo

Advice I sell and for myself have none

This one reproaches the person who has advice for everyone except for himself. Also, some people would do well by heeding the excellent advice they so generously extend to others.

And here I was being all "subtle" and stuff :rolleyes:

But yeah, good translation. If you wanted to keep the rhyme, I would go for "Advice I sold, and for myself left none", that would short of work.

"Physician heal thyself" would, perhaps, be the English version.

That is a thing? 'Cause it's the sentiment! New idiom for the book, thanks! :)

But whatever, nice lander I guess ^^'

Rune. I would consider now how to get it places.

Edited by Rune

Science lab is 3.5 tons. So, if this works with 2 hitchhikers (5 tons!) then it will work with the science lab :)

Source: Stream

:D Yay! I was guessing it was about the same weight since the science Jr. is fairly light.

You sir!......YOU SIR.. You made me think .23 was released early -_- You sir got my hopes up and them crashed them back down in a flaming hot mess of boosters, stuts and screaming green men... YOU SIR......are forgiven :)

xD Sorry.... and thanks I think :3

Edited by Avera9eJoe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.