Life Support Converter

CSVoltage

preview2_by_csvoltage-d6y4ats.png

Life Support Resource Converter

By: Colin Votier @ Chroma Works

Currently compatible with TAC LS but feel free to reconfigure to support what you need. The PSD for the texture is included below.

Feel free to re-share this, and derivatives of, just link back to here.

Requires TAC Life Support by TaranisElsu

Download

dropbox_icon_500x500_by_csvoltage-d6y4c9z.png

Source

Looks amazing. A bit limited though, as you can only place it at the end of a stack. A radial version would be awesome.

I'll be making a radial and linear version (top+bottom) shortly. For now the attachment rules and collision mesh do allow for both with a bit of fudging about.

As for the typo... It was late. Lol. I'll fix it soon.

I have made some alternate textures for this that are matching with asmi's eclss lifesupport mod and changed the text on it to read "RDX-2 O2 REGENERATOR" With your permission i would like to submit them to asmi if he wants to use it in his mod. Also made a working part file for it.

I would like to try those out, you should post them on LifeSupport Thread. The License for converter allows anyone to use them.

I have made some alternate textures for this that are matching with asmi's eclss lifesupport mod and changed the text on it to read "RDX-2 O2 REGENERATOR" With your permission i would like to submit them to asmi if he wants to use it in his mod. Also made a working part file for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.