Howdy howdy howdy

ripvanlemon

Hi everybody!

Just a quick intro. I've been playing KSP for about 3 months now, and lurking the forums most of that time.

I play dead stock, mostly puttering around the Kerbin system. I have a habitat/refueling station in Kerbin orbit (had lots of "fun" figuring out orbital rendezvous and docking, and owe a great debt to these forums). I've also landed a probe on Ike and then landed it on Duna. Currently working out an unmanned Eve/Gilly mission, so I'm not updating just yet. I got halfway to Eve and realized I'd forgotten to deploy the solar panels :blush:.

Hello. I also play stock-only. Don't be afraid to download the new version, though. You can copy the files of your ships and saves into the folders of the new version, and pick right up where you left off. (That's not the case for every update, but for most.)

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I'm actually excited about the new version, but I had planned the mission and built my probe with .22 science (transmission spamming) in mind and already had it on the way to Eve. That's why I have held off updating. I love my Kerbals too much to send a manned mission there. I'm going to try it again in .23, but I'll be sending a lab module... and probably run manned to Gilly for sweet jumps.