Whats Your most Kerbal Sounding spacecraft name

Dooz

"Flying Pig". Just like its namesake, that plane was not capable of flying :P Another of my abominations, this time of rocket-y kind was named "No way in h*** it's going to fly" And yet it did :cool: Actually it made to LKO quite smoothly - go figure :P

Naming is a funny thing. I've got the "Brick" line of giant rocket boosters (so named because the many linked rocket stacks basically form a giant cube), the "Sleazy Weasel" SSTO spaceplanes, and the "Mun Unit Zappa" mobile kethane refinery rover. There's no real pattern to my naming schemes, it's just whatever comes to mind when I'm designing. For instance, my giant space station design is just named "Station"; whenever the station gets to its final orbit I'll change it to a unique name (so the one in low Kerbin orbit is "Gateway Station", the one at Eve is "Crystal Palace", the one on the way to Laythe will be "Farpoint Station", and so on). Then there's the Pink Koala, Nimbus, Iguana, Valdez, and DinkySat.

So to the OP, it really depends on what you mean by "Kerbal Sounding".

QS: Questionably Stable

EX-D I-IV: Extremely Dangerous I-IV

PRX: Probably Explosive

Also the PanchoCom tv and communication satellites, who holds a monopoly in satellite TV and internet.

Suffice it to say that everybody just uses cable.

Edited by Lazro

QS: Questionably Stable

EX-D I-IV: Extremely Dangerous I-IV

PRX: Probably Explosive

These are the winners.

Probably my most "kerbal-sounding" names have been the Kerboshot, Kerbapult, and Kerbazooka series (none of which were ever intended to travel further away than LKO, and mostly were sub-orbital rockets).

And of course, the Deathtrap Mk.I

Restarted my carreer in 0.23 with an new TechTree setup, but using the same line of shipnaming. except the last one, thats a new project i wasnt able to endevour into before due severe lag with 500+ part ships.

The Droppod Series : Guess no explanation for these needed, especially in the early Science stages ;)

The KABOOM MK series : First multi stage rockets capable for Mun and Minmus Landings, all based on 1.25mtr

The Kitewinders MK series : Smaller recon Science 1.25 mtr ships with 2.5 Booster Rockets for Duna and Eve Orbital Exploration

The Kimitz : Current Project ship for Interplanetairy travel, full self sustaining with 2 Exploration Probe, Refulling Storage, kethane Drilling unit and Exploration Landers with Rover, needs to be assembled in Orbit, size its too large for normal lanchpad liftoff.. (Thanks to 0.23 i finnaly can go Wackjob sized)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.