Hello KSP players

nMitch

:( bill :confused: bob :sticktongue: Jeb ; Hello Everyone! I've been playing KSP since .18 but i'm just now joining the Forums Because i realize that there are modding Geniuses here. So some of my KSP experience involves alot of time figuring out how to dock, but now that i'm over that learning curve my possibilities are endless. I have a space station/Telescope Countless missions to the Mun and Minnmus under my belt and my Latest achievement is getting a Com Sat network Around Duna. I try to play realistically so I am so glad they added PermaDeath and crew is labeled "dead" and not "MIA" I installed Tac Life and was going to use Deadly reentry but i couldn't get the heat shield part to render. I Mostly play Sandbox because "My" idea of career mode was totally different then the "Devs" idea of career mode and i'm totally disappointed in the direction they went. But other than that Ksp is a great game and since i bought it at .18 i've logged 224 hours on Steam. Thanks guys see you out there! (cept not really)

I just think a simple tech tree is inappropriate for a game of this stature. I Mean I don't like the idea of using a surface sample or a seismic reading to just unlock more rockets. Don't get me wrong I like the idea that you have to unlock more rockets and stuff, just don't like using "Science" to do it. I don't think there's a sense of "Discovery" in the game which is really what NASA and JAXA are all about.