UI scaling options

I have fine vision, but at 2560x1440, my pixel density is very high on a 27" monitor, as a result, the UI is very small. For one, I'd love to be able to adjust the nav ball, but other elements would be nice as well. I understand there might be mods to do this, but this seems like it should be a core option.

I still think there needs to better UI customization and scaling options. The problem with the current slider is that it just makes everything bigger. I like a larger navball but I dont want everything else to get bigger. It would be nice to individually adjust the UI components to your desired size and position on the screen.

I still think there needs to better UI customization and scaling options. The problem with the current slider is that it just makes everything bigger. I like a larger navball but I dont want everything else to get bigger. It would be nice to individually adjust the UI components to your desired size and position on the screen.

I would just say THIS but the forum has a 10 character limit.

I would definitely appreciate if it was possible to scale the navball interactively because sometimes it obstructs the view and other times it would be nice to have some extra precision on it. Although I have mostly grown up from needing too much navball precision.

But there's already enough such suggestions it could deserve its own line in the already suggested list.

I would definitely appreciate if it was possible to scale the navball interactively because sometimes it obstructs the view and other times it would be nice to have some extra precision on it. Although I have mostly grown up from needing too much navball precision.

But there's already enough such suggestions it could deserve its own line in the already suggested list.

Translation, "You guys are dumb, I'm a space genius!" just j/k

After playing this after being told about it, I agree, I wish I could resize individual components.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.