Ask a stupid question, Get a stupid answer back.

ThatKerbal

Because the people who invented the alphabet were not engineers.  oh right, it's supposed to be a joke answer, not a serious one. *ahem*

Because 'Q' doesn't actually have a sound of its own.

I changed a text file into a folder so that I could put images of ASCII art in it and now I can't read it. Help!

Edited by cubinator

By ; Fig. 1: Smashing face into quantum foam. Fig. 2: Realizing quantum foam is what you are. Fig. 3: Paradodododododododdodododdododoododooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o oo                    o o                     o                      ox.

What is Bismuth?

Look at letters, memorize every possible combination of letters, then pick out which ones are words. Write all of them on pieces of paper, put them in a hat, and draw words at random until you get the one you want. Once you have all the words you want, put them together in a random order repeatedly until you have a coherent sentence. Repeat.

Is it safe to drink molten salt?

Because if it was canned, no one would ride zebras.

How do I land on Gilly without causing a parabolic change in trajectory? Actually, why did I just say that in technical language?

Edited by TopHeavy11