[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

For a second I thought that picture was a propane tank.

i have to agree with the propane tank problem. Youa re better off making them like the real bigelow parts and making the lines go the other direction. also, note the windows and other surface details.

http://www.bigelowaerospace.com/orbital-complex-construction.php

That would provide some awesome looking explosions...if you pretend because unfortunately all explosions look the same.

Could you not make explosions larger via plugin? Or is that beyond the capabilities of the plugin system?

KJbMc.png

How does this look? Not sure if I can do windows, since they would look really weird when it\'s scaled down.

well does it scale down exactly? you could do surface peices :D

but still sort of prefer bigelow look. lol the vertical bands should be the orange the horizontal darker. that might help a bit. maybe a few more :/ IDK,

bigelow just looks more... a ballon constricted to a specific shape you know?

BA330.png

How does this look? Not sure if I can do windows, since they would look really weird when it\'s scaled down.

As dumb as this will sound could you just excuse it by saying it\'s whatever malleable material used for the module itself made transparent (Sure there\'s no transparency, but I mean this to state that they\'re windows)? As an example in Korea our lines of HMMWVs had canvas windows.

As dumb as this will sound could you just excuse it by saying it\'s whatever malleable material used for the module itself made transparent (Sure there\'s no transparency, but I mean this to state that they\'re windows)? As an example in Korea our lines of HMMWVs had canvas windows.

Hmm...could work. Or I could go the extra mile and model a separate window that moves with it.

Mun Bace!

I am planning on doing something like that, actually. There will be legs that are horizontal against modules which then rotate 90 degrees to allow you to land modules on their sides like.

Edit:

0B7np.png

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Once again Silisko has done the impossible and created a marvel

More like gone against the trends.

You\'ve got to be more careful, Nova - one of these days you\'ll create something that\'s not gorgeous and amazing, and we are all going to be very confused ;)

Nah he is just planning ahead. He has made parts designed to explore and colonize planets that don\'t exist yet =P

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Nah he is just planning ahead. He has made parts designed to explore and colonize planets that don\'t exist yet =P

Sort of. More like leading trends, but anyway. Basicly, from my outside in perspective, he is trying to do something different to everyone else. Example, Vangard is a shuttle, and apart from C7, was the first shuttle type vehicle. What happened next, well, everyone did spaceplanes.

Lateral engine testing is going okay-ish, currently they have to be perfectly balanced or else you cannot land without destroying yourself horribly. Eventually I\'m going to need to make a plugin that adjusts the thrust per-engine based on the center of gravity of the vessel...

fKAEl.png

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Lateral engine testing is going okay-ish, currently they have to be perfectly balanced or else you cannot land without destroying yourself horribly. Eventually I\'m going to need to make a plugin that adjusts the thrust per-engine based on the center of gravity of the vessel...

fKAEl.png

... *all the info goes over my head and out the window* \'looks good\'...