[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Anything large enough to do anything is completely and totally unstable if it\'s made entirely with the new alpha.

You have to be weight-conscious - make things as light as possible.

If I remember right, it took this much to send a fairly small spacecraft into a free return trajectory: Actually, it was a small craft sent to escape velocity, intended as an entry vehicle for some yet-to-be-added planet.

wEmTq.png

Also, struts are your friend =P

I would like to, eventually, make a whole tech tree\'s worth of parts. Higher tech levels would, naturally, make it easier to fly longer distances.

Is it also for .13??

Yes. I think I\'m gonna avoid using plugins for Silisko Edition, to keep it accessible. The next version of Probodobodyne is highly dependent on plugins, though.

Speaking of which:

VxH4w.png

4YIZt.png

Is the system limited to the antenna and RTG or can we attach everything? =P

If yes, this system will get instantly abused and source of endless fun.

Perhaps you think of Transformers... No!

Think of the Megamaid:

mega_maid.jpg

Constructive criticism time!

I don\'t know if my install is wacky in some way, but at least for me the lower attachment node for the 1m orbital engine is well past the bottom of the nozzle bell. This leads to a large, visible gap between the engine and decoupler, and between any fairings and the upper stage.

Constructive criticism time!

I don\'t know if my install is wacky in some way, but at least for me the lower attachment node for the 1m orbital engine is well past the bottom of the nozzle bell. This leads to a large, visible gap between the engine and decoupler, and between any fairings and the upper stage.

That\'s just the way it is, I think it is so that the fairing panels fit, also you can stack the fairings so there aren\'t any gaps

I hope you\'re wrong, it would be awesome if we can put the struts on those things! We can finally have huge probes all folded up in a tiny fairing.

Agreed. Can you imagine?

And depending on how docking is going to work... docking parts on the struts.

HUGE satellites.