[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

When it\'s done. Please don\'t nag, it\'s not like I have a schedule for this - I\'m doing it in my free time.

Let\'s give him our free time *starts throwing random free time*. :P

I always loved your work and this is just WOW! What people can make after one week. :D

Let\'s give him our free time *starts throwing random free time*. :P

I always loved your work and this is just WOW! What people can make after one week. :D

i believe he had time before release to make some things(?), or at least some modders were(?).

With that out of the way, though:

Are you planning to have various stages of effects, such as when entering the edge of the atmosphere only minor details occur, and then much closer to the surface you are under much more resistance with a red-hot pod?

Are you planning to have various stages of effects, such as when entering the edge of the atmosphere only minor details occur, and then much closer to the surface you are under much more resistance with a red-hot pod?

I want to make the heat shield glow red, eventually. But, I\'ve finally gotten the shockwave oriented correctly.

When Harv & Co. get around to implementing re-entry heat in the core game, you should really pass along your work to them. I imagine it might speed up their development work considerably if they\'re not re-inventing the wheel.

The heat shield and re-entry look great! Like the above poster, I am hoping your work doesn\'t go to waste and the devs come up with their own re-entry design (and if they do, maybe merge the ideas together).

When Harv & Co. get around to implementing re-entry heat in the core game, you should really pass along your work to them. I imagine it might speed up their development work considerably if they\'re not re-inventing the wheel.

To be honest, I\'m not so sure. Nova\'s reentry heat seems rather limited as it seems to just be the rocket effect behind the capsule and a model that changes colour underneath.

This means it only really works with the capsule with a heat shield attached and nothing more.

So, what would you guys suggest to use to put the BACE parts on the Mün?

I tried using Deusoverkill\'s Soyuz, but sadly the BACE parts are a wee bit too heavy for it.

I\'ve got IFE 1.4.2 (the 'Intrepid' pack by JordanCox2), the aforementioned Soyuz and that\'s about it in terms of rocket power.

Go nuts!

(Don\'t get me wrong. I\'m still tinkering about on my own, but I\'d love to see some suggestions.)

So, what would you guys suggest to use to put the BACE parts on the Mün?

I tried using Deusoverkill\'s Soyuz, but sadly the BACE parts are a wee bit too heavy for it.

I\'ve got IFE 1.4.2 (the 'Intrepid' pack by JordanCox2), the aforementioned Soyuz and that\'s about it in terms of rocket power.

Go nuts!

(Don\'t get me wrong. I\'m still tinkering about on my own, but I\'d love to see some suggestions.)

i\'ve used the Atlas V of JordanCox2 but... in HLV (Heavy launch Veichle) configuration and it works so good that i had a near full first stage tank during the TMI burn... :)

To be honest, I\'m not so sure. Nova\'s reentry heat seems rather limited as it seems to just be the rocket effect behind the capsule and a model that changes colour underneath.

This means it only really works with the capsule with a heat shield attached and nothing more.

I\'m certainly not suggesting that the work Nova is doing will be identical in functionality and scope to the full feature set that Squad is looking to implement. On the contrary, it obviously won\'t be. All I\'m suggesting is that some of the problems Nova encountered while working on this will also show up when Squad takes a crack at it. Since Nova typically does good work, Squad may be able to quickly move through those particular problems Nova has already solved just by looking at his code.