[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

The what now?

The cart is awesome and I\'ve been playing with it quite a bit, but I\'d rather wait for someone to come along and use his code and make a better rover from it, mostly for aesthetics and launching.

For those wondering, this sort of thing is why it takes me so long to release things:

TVxtU.png

Sorry, I don\'t get it. All I see is an orange fuel tank (?) with some bits circled, which look completely identical to those not circled. S:|

Sorry, I don\'t get it. All I see is an orange fuel tank (?) with some bits circled, which look completely identical to those not circled. S:|

The one on the left you can see a touch of the white between the vertical and the angled surface. The circle on the right I believe the seam overlaps a touch. I would have NEVER noticed had he not pointed them out. It appears nova is a bit of a perfectionist, but I imagine that\'s why his parts are so good. ;)

Just signed up to post this, have lurked for a while. Nova, yours are the only packs I use. To me they are the only packs that keeps the essential feel of the game, while also giving you an amazing range of possible rockets. Thanks for all your time working on them, it has not been wasted.

H84NF.jpg

Welcome to the forums!