Space is not the finnle fotrie

nasa123

You would never have apologized if I hadn\'t seen it. That, if you ask me, is the real problem.

I find it offensive, even, that you applied to be a moderator, and yet you do things like that.

Well played, sir. Well played.

However, the main difference here is that you were driven off the forums in beration, which I completely understand. However, I have a feeling NASA here is trying to do it for attention, not realizing that A. You actually are good at something, so you would be missed, and B. You left for good reason, whereas he believes you were being a \'drama queen\', if you will. I apologize with deepest extents, and the comments wil be removed as soon as I can.

Well played, sir. Well played.

However, the main difference here is that you were driven off the forums in beration, which I completely understand. However, I have a feeling NASA here is trying to do it for attention, not realizing that A. You actually are good at something, so you would be missed, and B. You left for good reason, whereas he believes you were being a \'drama queen\', if you will. I apologize with deepest extents, and the comments wil be removed as soon as I can.

Thank you for not degrading into personal attacks like many would.

Oh god, I just realised he put finnle twice.

He thinks that\'s the actual spelling. :o

No im not the best speller so i think i got it close to what the real word so ppl would read it AND IT WORKED (:

Us Murrikans had beter lurn 2 spel guder.

Im geting better at spelling sinc i was home school i was bad when i was not home schooled but i started home schooling and im a lot BETTER AT IT you just cant belive i use to spell! :o

Im geting better at spelling sinc i was home school i was bad when i was not home schooled but i started home schooling and im a lot BETTER AT IT you just cant belive i use to spell! :o

I\'m sorry, but you give homeschooling a bad name...

On that note, I think what he was trying to say is that homeschooling is improving his spelling.

He also said that he couldn\'t spell well before he was homeschooled because he was bad.

So basically, he says its his own fault for not trying hard enough.