Whats Making you angry?

Coastersam20

EA. 'Nuff said.

EDIT: Perhaps I should elaborate. Specifically, The Sims 3. Why is there so much DLC? There are 20 expansions and stuff packs. Together, they total to 400 dollars. You could get SO many more things with that. Not to mention the Store stuff, which if you got all of it, the grand total would bring you somewhere in the thousands.

Now, let's compare it to an imaginary Sims game.

EA - Thousands of dollars into one game.

Other Company - $50.00 for all of what EA offers.

Edited by swiftgates24

The fact that I live near raging bushfires (Damn australia) always providing constant scares to my safety.

EA. 'Nuff said.

But mostly this. Many people blame Bioware for the original ending of Mass Effect 3, when in fact it was EA. If it really was Bioware's fault, would you think that they would release a free DLC to fix the ending (Extended cut) ?

The fact that I live near raging bushfires (Damn australia) always providing constant scares to my safety.

But mostly this. Many people blame Bioware for the original ending of Mass Effect 3, when in fact it was EA. If it really was Bioware's fault, would you think that they would release a free DLC to fix the ending (Extended cut) ?

Ea, free? you must be dreaming...

I honestly hate people who can't realize the fact that they're wrong. Especially if they insist that they are right.

In addition, I detest and disagree with (not necessarily hate) people who argue on forums.

Injustice/stupidity in the world of gaming and IRL. Stuff like EA completely failing on removing bugs for BF4's full release or that second grader getting suspended for eating his pop tart in the shape of a gun are not only stupid, but stupidly stupid (yeah, I went there).

Edited by OrbitusII

When I'm reading about space exploration, and see how everything should've been like with lunar colonies and missions to Mars.

It seems that in space exploration socio-economically speaking, everything that couldve went wrong, did go wrong. What if we didn't have Vietnam? What if Humpery was elected instead of Nixon? What if NASA listened to the Reagan Administration and built a Moonbase instead of the ISS? What if the STS project didn't get budget cuts and could operate at full capability? What if Apollo wasn't cancelled? What if NERVA was used to its full potiental? What if the centerfuige module was added to the ISS? What Constellation was recieved the funding it was promised?

Had any of these happened, we would have a lunar outpost and would be sending missions to Mars. Not here stuck in LEO with an spacestation that is rapidly aging, and noone would even bother to question American leadership in space exploration.

People who don't use serial commas.

People who sign their posts.

EDIT: People who accuse people of playing moderator just for citing a rule.

People who have bad grammar (because I need an excuse to yell at my computer).

People who bully other people.

People.

Edited by SuperWeegee4000

People who sign their posts.

I have plenty of stuff that makes me angry, but if I limit myself to forum experience, this would probably be the one thing that's like an unbearing itch which makes me want to reach into the screen and slap the asshole.

Is that longterm trolling or they're dumb or what?