Hello from a new member

Odiseus

Hello

I was a big fan of space simulations and astronomy

I discovered it some months ago and after 0.23 version I'm totally addicted to KSP . As a old user of orbiter i can say that Kerbal is amazing and i can have now the things that i missed in orbiter, for example collision detection ,possibility of build rockets and do a real space program and I can't stop playing it .

i reached mun and minmus with manned missions , and sent two unmanned probes to Duna and Eve.

Now i´m with the first orbit laboratory and the next goals are a space station and manned missions to the outher planets.

It´s very nice to stay here.

thanks

Welcome to the forums!

I'm in the same boat as you: I've always been a fan of space simulators and space exploration in general, but for the longest time there weren't that many fairly realistic simulators that bring together all the elements that KSP does into a single package. This game is something I literally wished would exist when I was a kid years ago.

Also glad to hear you've been making progress in the game. Feel free to ask questions or check out some tutorials (many of which are listed in the Drawing Board, which is linked in my signature) if you get stuck anywhere.

Hope you enjoy your visit here on the forums :)