Right Angled Rocket - Complete Failure

Forgive the frame rate, this was constructed on my lunch break at work on my craptop.

I'm not bein anti-semitic, far from it. This prooves one of the many failures of the Nazi's. Or maybe we could view it as an Indian rocket programme. Aw well just look at it proving race hate doesn't work, but I like to think it's how the Nazi's would have started and no doubt ended their space programme seeing as they stuck their symbol everywhere I'm sure they'd have constructed a rocket in this shape, or maybe in the shape of Hitler's head..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0vicZGhjEw

Ed

Godwin's law is in full effect I see.

Lol.

Forgive the frame rate, this was constructed on my lunch break at work on my craptop.

It really does prove race hate doesn't work, but I like to think it's how the Nzi's would have started and no doubt ended their space programme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0vicZGhjEw

Ed

Q.E.D.

• 3 months later...

well,ok,i was generalizing,but fact is both 'blocks' stole a LOT from germans when Nazis died out and then integrated it to their research or built on it... spoils of war though,i can understand that

I think the Russians took more technology but the scientists decided to side with the Americans.

Do you realise the Nazi\'s were actually the first country to have a space program? This hardly looks like Hitler\'s head. And the Indian rocket programme seems to be doing quite well-at the current rate, they\'ll have an actual spacecraft ready well before your country has a shuttle replacement.

Kryten is right the V1 and the V2 Rocket Programs where way ahead of The time. Its Just unfortunate That Hitler Had Ordered the Use of the rockets on Human Lives-( that and a major Flaw in the Nazi\'s Foreign policy):P.

Kryten is right the V1 and the V2 Rocket Programs where way ahead of The time. Its Just unfortunate That Hitler Had Ordered the Use of the rockets on Human Lives-( that and a major Flaw in the Nazi\'s Foreign policy):P.

Back then it seemed every side had one definite 'ahead of it\'s time' weaponry.

mm i guess you could say that.

Japanese had their Submarines.

Germans Had their V2\'s, jet Aircraft and jerry cans

Americans had their ABomb, Bombers and tanks

Russia had their Man Power and vodka:P

France was going along for the ride

Britain and Australia didnt really have anything that can be considered the best for their time. UNLESS you include the RADAR for the british and the Boomerang for the australians :P

I think the Russians took more technology but the scientists decided to side with the Americans.

Less decided to join and more were 'invited' to join, an offer they coudn\'t refuse...

Read up on Operation Paperclip, part of the grab-everything-before-the-Russians-or-our-allies-do the US put in to force at/near the end of WW2. It\'s fascinating stuff :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.