Survive That Attack!

Souper

I the use a temperol energy porthole to create a gravitational feild that conglomerates a mass of frozen space gases around the dust and hurl the resulting comet, as the porthole and its enegy vanishes, at the next poster. 

22 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

How? It's RTG powered.

I rig the cheese to explode. Or maybe implode.

But I cut it before it arrives, and send it silently back to the sender.

I instantly vaporize and burn all carbon sinks on Earth, at the same I turn all media spokespeople into climate deniers.

Edited by PB666

First i destroy all the time machines, then i mine the entire system with time machine detecting devices that will blow up the next 10 posters that try to use them, then i shape shift my ship into a donut and both pass through the center and pass out the other side, heading in the direction of the next user. 

I time travel without using a dedicated time machine and prevent both time machines and anti-time-machine-machines from ever existing.

I accidentally touched an asteroid when I was in the past, causing it to be on an eventual collision course with the next poster.

11 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

I time travel without using a dedicated time machine and prevent both time machines and anti-time-machine-machines from ever existing.

I accidentally touched an asteroid when I was in the past, causing it to be on an eventual collision course with the next poster.

Noting that you were going back to interfere with my anti-time machine i create a phased temporal shifter that clones the anti-time machine in the moment you leave, that is capable of creating another clone each time you try to destroy them in the past. But you asteroid once again floats right through my ship and back at you. It also detects tracks undedicated attempts to travel backward and creates detonated nuclear bomb whereever your exit point in soacetime is. 

It harmlessly splashes into the ocean. Also, a detonated nuclear bomb is just fallout and hot gas. It's a detonating nuclear bomb that you want.

All of these time travel shenanigans have destabilized the universe. This instability covers the next poster in cheese.

17 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

It harmlessly splashes into the ocean. Also, a detonated nuclear bomb is just fallout and hot gas. It's a detonating nuclear bomb that you want.

All of these time travel shenanigans have destabilized the universe. This instability covers the next poster in cheese.

I cut it and send it silently to the next poster. 

7 minutes ago, waterlubber said:

I silently slide the cheese into my pocket, glancing around for any spies.

A cop is chasing the next poster.

To give him a wallet full of a million funds.

A swarm of killer bees is chasing the next poster, heavily irritated by cut cheese.

Just now, PB666 said:

To give him a wallet full of a million funds.

A swarm of killer bees is chasing the next poster, heavily irritated by cut cheese.

I put on a spacesuit and walk to the next poster (with the bees still following me)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.