Survive That Attack!

Souper

9 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Good, more building material.

I modify the hornets into space hornets. They remain on defense duty for my fortress.

I make space mites that infect them, furiously itching that begin to sting your fortress.

Fools! You can't kill space hornets with DDT or mites! They were merely pretending to be dead, and will be very angry at the next person who comes near.

I have also placed the kraken on quote interdiction duty. It will follow the next person who quotes me in this topic and destroy them, ignoring all defenses and immunity.

20 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Fools! You can't kill space hornets with DDT or mites! They were merely pretending to be dead, and will be very angry at the next person who comes near.

I have also placed the kraken on quote interdiction duty. It will follow the next person who quotes me in this topic and destroy them, ignoring all defenses and immunity.

Super reflector ray engaged.

1 hour ago, RocketSquid said:

And thwarted. What part of "all defenses and immunity" do you not understand.

Fortunately, this extra time has given me a chance to improve my fortress with advanced antiquote systems and a few... secret modifications.

No twartation, what part of super do you not understand (as in over, above, supercedes)

i use the extra time and confusion to consume all the resources and fortresses of the next person.

I quickly call in 8 alien decoy posters that neutralize the blast, + one flagship virus to revert it into a space tug with no outstanding defenses.

Will teleporting my ship to the backside of eeloo, i unlease a nova bomb at kerbol for the next person. 

I drain the nova bomb's fuel-it runs out of delta-v and cannot get close enough to the sun. 

I generate another star system. It intercepts the Kerb system, causing most of the planets to be flung out of their orbits at the next poster. 

21 hours ago, PB666 said:

But you were too late, by the time you realized the wave was coming the function turned the small amounts of kerbonite in your ships hull into gas and your ship disentegrated. Because of its low gravity it became pieces of space dust. The wave function continues outward.  Eventually crashing KSP and your computer needs a reboot. I have downloaded a Unity mod on the next user that prevents all future attacks against my machine.

Sorry, but I had already removed the pieces of kerbonite. I do have a lot of processing power, (4x 2gb DDR3 PC3 RAM memory sticks), so your base implodes on itself. And what about the Kerbonite in YOUR base? I destroy the system using the ship in my last post. And so the next (5) posters can't do anything from KSP, they have to get out of their chairs.

Edited by Concodroid

17 minutes ago, Concodroid said:

Sorry, but I had already removed the pieces of kerbonite. I do have a lot of processing power, (4x 2gb DDR3 PC3 RAM memory sticks), so your base implodes on itself. And what about the Kerbonite in YOUR base? I destroy the system using the ship in my last post. And so the next (5) posters can't do anything from KSP, they have to get out of their chairs.

Too late, you found your self in a temporal sink created by your lateness, and unfortunately that sink ended up in a different game. (500 GB sata ramdisk, Intel i 5 quadcore - 3.1, 16 GB ram 1200, similarly rated vid card), my base ate your base and opened the temperol rift wider for yours to fall into.

Sends another Nova bomb into the Kerbol from point blank range from the previous players temporal rift. 

Makes the solar system 6.4x larger by use of a game modification, causing the sun to engulf and destroy the nova bomb before it can be used.

I abort a mission to Jool. The resulting debris cloud hurtles towards the next poster, accelerated to 0.99c by phantom forces.

Edited by DaMachinator

17 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

Makes the solar system 6.4x larger by use of a game modification, causing the sun to engulf and destroy the nova bomb before it can be used.

I abort a mission to Jool. The resulting debris cloud hurtles towards the next poster, accelerated to 0.99c by phantom forces.

The phantom was unvieled and found to be an optical illusion.

I mine the entire kerbol system with proximity grenades designed to completely vaporiz anything within 100 km, next player. 

3 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

I use a combination of minesweeper ships and a specially synchronized orbit to stay in the "wake" of Jool, avoiding them all.

I nuke the next poster from orbit.

Nuked from orbit?  Bummer for you... lol........ my name is Godzilla, and thanks for the snack...

I, in turn, step on the next poster with my gigantic radioactive foot!  hehehe

Edited by Just Jim

1 minute ago, Just Jim said:

Nuked in orbit?  Bummer for you... lol........ my name is Godzilla, and thanks for the snack...

I, in turn, step on the next poster with my gigantic radioactive foot!  hehehe

My base is shaped like a big gigantic godzilla thorn, sendeing the godzilla smashing into dres in great pain. 

I replace the entire landmass of Kerbin with dynamite and the seas wuth nitroglycerine. KSC is replaced with anhydrous picric acid. 

6 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

I remove Kerbin's atmosphere, leaving no oxygen to detonate it.

I set a Dresteroid on an intercept course with the next poster.

Errrr, niether dynamite or nitroglycerin need air to detonate, blows up anyway, game over. I am president of the we heart Dres society having recently lost Kerbin to explosives we settle the passing Dres. 

But just to make sure there are no passing threat we send radioactive Cesium to all the other bases to sterilize them. 

One of the launches carrying the caesium fails, causing your entire armada to be irradiated and sterilized.

I turn Kerbol into a pulsar, and then run away, leaving the beams of gamma radiation sweeping the Kerbol system for the next poster.

14 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

One of the launches carrying the caesium fails, causing your entire armada to be irradiated and sterilized.

I turn Kerbol into a pulsar, and then run away, leaving the beams of gamma radiation sweeping the Kerbol system for the next poster.

But kerbil is not large enough and the density of the weapons has it make a horseoribit and returning at the soeed of light intersects you ship destoying you and all future instances of you. In addiotion my armada is spead to all the planets and iiradiating them so tge faikure oone launch only irradiates on ship

I make a 100 ships that go to irradiate that one remaining planet the one remaining planet, each traveling in from a different direction. 

4 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

Being dead, I am not affected by radiation.

The Kerbol system is approached at .99c by a supermassive black hole.

And flies only at the edge and past withou any disruption. Kerbol system afterall is programmed 2-body problems. 

The luminosity of kerbol drops to zero. 

31 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

I switch out kerbol for another similar star before anyone notices.

The other star becomes unstable due to its strange physical properties.

I take pleasure in the changing of the seasons. Use the increase magnetic discharges as a source of renewable energy. 

I then send out a factory recall order on the star for the next poster. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.