[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

I have had next to no problems landing the S25 on the runway, and when I have had an issue its been minor.

My minor issues usually involve losing wings during the approach.

i don't want everyone phase cause or i need to turn down my graphics all i want is phase one can you give me a download ?

For now, there's a script (windows only) that'll install separate phases included in the zip. Some have had trouble with it, though. If you check out the link in my signature you can find a list of phase1 parts and also separate it yourself if you like.

It kinda peeves me how whenever it gets below 100 m/s if you do any maneuvering that doesn't involve going up the aircraft picks up speed, gotta love ksp physics!

Yeah it's a crummy balancing act.

If I lower the lift values by just a few decimals, the orbiter will want to just drop like a rock. It's where it is now to allow some leeway and margin of error for folks that don't come in perfectly right. The way I figure; folks that want "realistic" flying characteristics will more than likely have FAR and DRE going, which uses its own numbers pretty much. The rest of us on the other hand that'd rather it be easier with some forgiveness are fine with the ballooning effect that sometimes occurs.

The 74th of my STS KSO Shuttle Missions! STS 174 is the fourth flight of the Super 25! Ascension files again wearing the Limited Edition Corporate Livery Paint Scheme! STS 174's objective is to deploy the Colony Docking Module on Asteroid Kerpophis. Due to corporate sponsorship, the Loyalists have changed their name to the Corporatists! No comment from the Rebels on this new, more profitable name.

STS 175 will deploy the Kerpophis Colony Tug & Airlock Module!

Helldiver: You may have missed this, but what's the deal with RPM 0.17? I tried the KSO (original) with RPM 0.17 installed, and the screens don't work.

RPM 0.17 has breaking changes, hence why it says, "Breaking changes

Do NOT hurry to install this one." on the OP of the RPM thread.

Yeah, but Helldiver said KSO should work with the latest RPM.

Sounds like it doesn't work from what you're saying. So just stick with the copy of RPM provided in KSOS if you want to use RPM with KSOS. I'm sure they'll update it to support RPM 0.17 when they get the chance.