This Thread is DEAD, do not reply

ThinkOutsideTheHangar

I was here before the great forum wipe, and honestly I can't think of anything else significant.

I find the posts on the forum interesting, but I don't think the timeline of a forum would be that interesting. Practically they all look the same:

Start------------------Most users ever-------------------------Forum shutdown.

What else do you consider a significant event?

October 16th, 2013. 0.22 release day. Every second, a post of WHEN IS IT COMING comes out. Then, suddenly the "it's not released thread" gets deleted. KSP 0.22 is released.

October 15th, 2013. 2 minutes to midnight. Thread about "Countdown to midnight and possible release" is created. Post every 30 seconds. Suddenly, midnight.... and no release! :P

December 1st, 2012. Oh, that was such a long time ago. At the end of Kerbalkon, 0.18 is released. All hell is unleashed and server goes down for days.

chobit-389

May/June last year.

I missed the incident when it all went down. Forum became firmly PG shortly afterwards. Fan threads were banned in the aftermath.

edit: Oh and how could i forget. This went down like a bombshell.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/20604-Plugin-Parts-0-16-Orbital-Rendezvous-and-Docking-Assistant

Edited by bsalis

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.