Thoughts on the Lego Movie

ExplodingRocketShips

One of my favorite movies. Watched it at a local AMC on the day it was released here.

Had the right moods at the right moments, too.

One of my favorite parts was when Benny, the mini-figure from a 1980's Space set, finally gets to build his spaceship and flies through everything super-happily and yelling "SPACESHIP!"

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! :cool:

The best move I've ever watched...well one of the best :D . That song is still stuck in my head. Yeah, and I love the spaceship guy, and how he was walking around a moon base in a clip hehe :D

Edited by mythbusters844
*Moon LOL

So the movie came out on my birthday and I was huge into Legos as a kid growing up in the late 70's and early 80's. The Lego space cruiser was one of my very first Lego space sets. Watching the movie brought back so many memories of playing with various sets over the years. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. My girlfriend was even thrilled with it as well. I loved the kragle and the "piece of resistance" and how the movie ended. It was really pretty awesome. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

I really want to see this movie! Its ads on internet are the only ads that really convinced me to click on since a old advertisement of Combat Arms :P

Also LEGOs are the best toys i had when i was younger the last thing i did whit them was a Big Battleship, but the thing i always liked to do was Space fighters based on Starwars ones

To make a long story short: My favorite movie, ever.

To make a short story long: This movie triumphs over even my original favorite movie, Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs. Now people say, oh, Despicable Me 1/2 were the funniest movies. No, any part of this movie that wasn't a major plot point had a joke in it.

I saw it on Sunday, relatively hilarious, and reminded me of 2001: A Space Odyssey (It was the portal to infinite nothingness, that's why.)

And basically, here's my building speed compared to other members, using lego movie quotes.

OTHER PEOPLE: "Okay, racecar, uhhh....."

ME: "SPACESHIPSPACESHIPSPACESHIPSPACESHIP"

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.