[0.17] ExPI: Space Stations [0.4], Interplanetary Probes [0.1.2]

Pelf

its kinda hard to launch, it needs some work and i think the parts might be a tad to big, but their really awsome and would be awsome with .14!

Thanks for the feedback. Could you go into more detail about why they were hard to launch?

Making them 0.0001 drag will help make it easier to launch. Also 3 mass seems kinda high. Until persistence or space station support I think modifying them a little unrealistically will help with usefulness.

I find that even trying to launch a decently sized space station with CHEAT parts is very hard, as most of the time it just explodes from too much weight.

I\'ve since fixed that. The parts weigh about 1/2 of what they used to. I\'ll also strengthen the attachment points. I\'ll upload the revision later.

In other news, I made a service module which will soon have an accompanying engine, used for boosting the orbit. Those round pointy things on the side will be for refueling, if it gets added.

(see image below)

0.0.2 is out. Download links are in the OP.

I reduced the weight of all parts. They are still a little wobbly though. I also added a service module and engine for it.

screenshot18.png

See changelog for full revision information.

You are the God of ksp: Big solar panels!!

Question: Why you remove the docking port?

The docking cap should be in the .rar and .zip downloads. I didn\'t remove it at all.

Just to let everybody know, I\'m currently working on modelling more detail into some of the parts. I don\'t know when I will have anything to show though.

Can you put a parts list and corresponding pictures in the OP, in spoilers or something? It\'d be nice to know what\'s included in this pack without having to fish around in the VAB to see what\'s what.

Sure, I\'ll get right on that.

Edit:

Done.

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I was caught up in the Creation Kit. I\'ve been working on modelling some detail into the module parts, making new parts such as the airlock module below, and totally remodelling others. I also want to start working on textures soon. Some quick media:

screenshot29-1.png

screenshot33.png

• 2 weeks later...

Quick release for persistence. I\'ve been busy with school, Skyrim, and modelling a pack of rocket parts. I would have liked to do some more for this update but I feel I should get this stuff out now.

For this update, I modeled some detail into the 2x3 module, made an airlock module, and remodeled the solar array. The array was bugging me ever since I made it because it looked too simple, so I went in and remodeled it. I\'m quite happy with the result but I may modify it a little bit in the future.

Download links in OP are updated.

screenshot34.png