[0.17] ExPI: Space Stations [0.4], Interplanetary Probes [0.1.2]

Pelf

Pelf, why didn't you set crewCapacity on the Airlocks that aren't pods? You could do so much with them if they had (modded them myself to have the same capacity as the pod variant).

I did but I guess I didn't copy them into the rar. Hotfix is now in the OP.

BTW, dunno if you already found out about it, but AFAIK you can add "Ladder" the same way you can add "Airlock", if that helps.

Don't even know how you make a collider be an airlock, so I can't give you more help:sticktongue:

Yeah, both are added in much the same way. I haven't made the handrails functional yet because I might want to change the way they're put on modules, i.e. having separate handrail parts and allowing players to attach handrails in whichever configuration they prefer. I'm not sure if I'll do that yet but I'm considering it.

I'm having trouble getting solar arrays to "line up" properly. They wont stick straight to the "axis" of the modules, always being a bit diagonal.

At the right of the symmetry 'button' is the 'snap to angle - button' (top left in the VAB/SPH screen). Click on it. That will probably solve your problem.

At the right of the symmetry 'button' is the 'snap to angle - button' (top left in the VAB/SPH screen). Click on it. That will probably solve your problem.

I can't believe I didn't think of turning off snap to angle, herp derp.

Thanks

Ok, "snap to angle" being turned off still hasn't fixed the problem. I took screenshots to demonstrate my problem. It keeps switching between the two rather than going straight to the centre.

Try building it vertically, then removing it and attaching it horizontally.

Try building it vertically, then removing it and attaching it horizontally.

Thanks, that worked. I think you should probably try and find a way around having to do that though?

EDIT:

As I got a station I liked, I thought I'd share it.

Thanks, Pelf, like i said earlier, this mod will be truly awesome once we get IVA and docking

Edited by BurningSky93

It's a limitation with the editor so I on't think there's anything I can do to work around it besides building vertically. Nice station too.

Ah, that's fair enough.

And thanks, though it handles like, well, a couple of oil tankers tied together. Didn't put nearly enough RCS thrusters on it, ha!

Thanks, that worked. I think you should probably try and find a way around having to do that though?

EDIT:

As I got a station I liked, I thought I'd share it.

Thanks, Pelf, like i said earlier, this mod will be truly awesome once we get IVA and docking

How did you get that into orbit? Mine seem to fail miserably :/

How did you get that into orbit? Mine seem to fail miserably :/

Hey guys, I'm having the same troublethan this dude.

I have my station but cant put it into orbit.

So could anyone be kind enough to share his own ( the actual .craft ) so I can see the way it works ? ( retroengineering ftw )

Hey guys, I'm having the same troublethan this dude.

I have my station but cant put it into orbit.

So could anyone be kind enough to share his own ( the actual .craft ) so I can see the way it works ? ( retroengineering ftw )

Simple really, ill explain. Hyperspace mod. Just have it (station) hovering 2-3 meters above the ground, hyperspace to hyperspace drone at 60km then fly it to your intended orbit.